Chapter 12

Marquettisa always had fun on her way to school. No matter who she drove with. She was an ace student, literally 100's in everything. SHe had set her goal... To get good grades and go to college and get an EMS liscense. There was only one thing.. Or should I say person... That held her back from walking inside of tht school building... Katie Hinson. She was one of those popular girls at school, with the perfect haricut, clothes, shoes, and fuzzy coats. And there she was standing... Right in front of the school building door with her arms crossed as Marquettisa walked up.

"Katie... I ain't gonna be late for class... So could you please move?" Marquettisa asked, trying to be as nice as she could.

"It's a surprise you are so frick'in smart considerin' you use ain't!" Katie said sharply. Marquettisa seriously didn't like Katie, and she knew she wasn't gonna like being late for class.

"I only say ain't  'cause it ain't a crime!" Marquettisa replied, throwing her fists down to her sides. Katie would challenge her every morning, but never did she get in trouble.

"Well, nuttin' is a crime considerin' your daddy's a policeman!" Katie said with a smirk, cocking her neck to the side in enthusiasm.

"Yes, ma'am, my daddy is a cop, but he ain't got nuttin to do with this! I only say ain't isn't a crime because I hear people all over sayin' it! So chew on that Hinson!" Marquettisa barked back quickly at Katie. Katie wasn't gonna let anyone back sass her, and so she grabbed Marquettisa by the arm and whispered,

"You best not scream or i'll hurt you worse you got it little Allen?"

Marquettisa gasped, she didn't want Katie to hurt her, but she quickly nodded, hoping Katie wouldnt really hurt her.

"What are you gonna do to me?" Marquettisa asked as Katie gripped her arm and pulled her sneakingly into the school basement.

"It's a secret. But you n I both best hope your daddy isn't a good people-finder." Katie whispered to her.

Marquettisa was surprised at what she seen in the basement. She seen dead, cut up bodies of some kids she used to play with. That's when she knew what was going to happen.

Katie could feel tension rise in Marquettisa, and she giggled at the smell of it. She quickly shoved piper onto a metal table like things, with a cut line straight down the middle. At the end of the line was a chainsaw. A fast, electric one.

"No! Katie i promise I ain't gonna back talk you no more! Just please let me go!" Marquettisa was tearing up and nothing even happened yet. But seeing what she seen she had a feeling.

"Now you hush up, you hear? You done did seen way way to much for me to let you go." Katie said as she quickly pinned Marquettisa to the table. Marquettisa squirmed and wiggled, kicked and yelped. But nothing seemed to help. Katie started up the chainsaw, and it loudly started, not quietly. Marquettisa hoped someone heard it, but noone ever came knockin or nuthin.

Katie acted as if she had good practice with it, she slowly moved it upwards towards Marquettisa's head, and Marquettisa was scared stiff. Her hair was laying out behind her, and she felt some of it getting cut off. But as soon as she could feel the wind from the blades, the basement door busted open, and in flew the police team. Shaun was up front, and a few officers behind him.

"Daddy! Daddy!" Marquettisa yelled over the chainsaw.

Katie started crying and quickly unplugged the chainsaw. Miss Lola, Katie and Marquettisa's teacher, ran in and snatched Katie by the arm and sharply said to her looking around the room at he bodies,

"Katie Hinson! You are EXPELLED! EXPELLED FOR YOUR WHOLE LIFE FROM THIS SCHOOL! YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ALLOWED TO GO TO SCHOOL!!!! OFFICE, NOW!!!!" Katie started busting out crying now, for surprisingly she had good grades like Marquettisa. And she knew she was going to be in HUGE trouble.

"Daddy! Daddy help! Im stuck to it!" Marquettisa yelled and yelled.

Shaun ran over to her and broke the locks that was holding Marquettisa down. He grabbed her in his arms and looked at Miss Lola.

"My daughter needs a break. All of h er hair will need to be cut off... Ill try a cute bob cute... If it's possible..." Shaun even started to cry. He couldn't feel most of Marquettisa's hair or anything. Miss Lola quickly agreed and the next day, Marquettisa really did get an adorable bob cut. Shaun and Miss Lola let Marquettisa start back a week later, and Katie was at in-school-suspension, where her mother had to sit and watch her every day, all day. Oh, and Katie was the only student who had to wear a uniform.