Chapter 6

Shaun chased and chased after the scared girl, eventually catching up to her. He grabbed her arm and pulled her up in his own. Once he had a good hold of her, he ran through the burning hospital, ashes burning his skin. The child screamed, making Shaun stressed out trying to find a way out. He seen to big doors at the end of a golden hall, but when he ran down there, the doors were locked solid. Shaun was too scared to put down Marquettisa, afraid she may take off again, so holding a tight grip on her, he back up and ran to the door giving it a nice solid kick. It didn't work. So he tried again. Negative. He tried busting the small windows on the doors, but nothing worked. Shaun grew frantic and chased down another hall. Marquettisa dug her face into Shaun's shoulder, so the ashes wouldn't land in her eyes.

At the end of another hall, Shaun found another door. That door was unlocked, so Shaun ran through it when he seen the hospital looking as normal as it did before all of the fire and ghost chasing. But when he looked down at his hands, nothing were in them. He looked around, but couldn't see Marquettisa anywhere, which scared him a lot. All of a sudden, a bunch of doctors passed in front of him holding a burnt up girl who looked exactly like Marquettisa. He scrambled after them, trying to get a better view, but he seemed to run in place, not going anywhere. He stopped running, and when he did, the burnt up girl woke up quickly her eyes a glowing plain white. She jerked away from the doctors and walked towards Shaun.

"You care for me too much daddy." She said.

''If you want me that bad, you have to see the demon king. He burnt me daddy. you have to stop him. If you do, you will have me."

Shaun stared down at her.

"Where do I find him Marquettisa?! I will do whatever it teakes to save you!"

The child pointed down a hall, and Shaun ran down it as fast as he could. Paint started chipping from the walls, and the building started burning. Little boys and girls moaned through the halls, chained to weights with blood all over them. Shaun grew really scared. For he had no idea what trouble he had gotten himself into.