Chapter 11

Marquettisa seemed to be sleeping so well. But her drem is what made a difference. It couldn't really be called a dream at all. It was a nightmare.

In that nightmare, consisted of 4 things; Marquettisa, Shaun, Piper, and Tony, and cop who worked with Shaun. When Marquettisa woke up the next morning, she was a whole different person. She was the same spoiled cute sweetie pie, but in a spot, deep in her heart, something from that dream was chasing her spirited mind. Marquettisa was really bothered about it, so she whipped out her diary.

Dear diary,

I just had the strangest dream in the whole wide world! I ain't never been so scared in my life... I seen my mama again, and my daddy was there too. Even his friend Tony. I ain't ever really got to know Tony to well, so I dunno why he was in my dream. This dream ain't a happy dream... It was a scary dream... One with killers, robbers, and a few cops... Just my daddy n Tony. They were SO out numbered... And my mama got took far away... Far FAR away... I dunno where, because the mean man never did tell me.

~~~~~~~~~

Once she was done, she put her diary in its normal spot and walked down stairs to see if her nanny was there. Her nanny was Shaun's mom, and her name was Lola. Lola took care of Marquettisa when she didn't have school and Shaun had to work. Marquettisa did have school today, but normally Fridays were really busy. Speeders, robbers, etc mostly came out on Friday. Worst yet, it was Friday the 13th.

"Hey nanny, are you gunna take me to my school today?" Marquettisa asked when she seen Lola.

"Well, I reckon' so. You don't need to miss any school, not even if you're sicker than a moose."

Marquettisa giggled, she loved the way her nanny said some words. Like: moose, cheeseballs, Police, (she stressed the O in Police), Mickey, and Purple.

Marquettisa ate waffles for breakfast, then she put on some denim blue jeans, furry tan boots, and a long sleeved turtle neck shirt, dark green by her choice. She grabbed her backpack and furry-necked coat and followed her nanny to the white Chevy Silverado sitting in the drive. Marquettisa sang loudly to Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Britney Spears, and Miranda Lambert the whole way to school.