Chapter 4

A little child, who looked maybe 2 or 3, was standing in the corner, it looked as if it would be a girl, but Shaun couldn't tell from his seat. He got up, and slowly walked over to the corner. The little child looked at him with sad crystal blue eyes, and that's when Shaun realized, it was the ghost of Marquettisa.

"Come here" Shaun whispered. The figure looked like more than a ghost, like a real body, but it was difficult for Shaun to tell because it was a bit darker in the corner. The little girl had one tear run down her face, and as she reached a hand towards Shaun's, she quickly looked away as if someone was telling her something in the opposite dirrection. She yanked her hand back, and with one last look at Shaun, she ran off, through the walls like a ghost girl would.

"That was weird..." Shaun thought. He shook his head, feeling foolish as if his eyes were playing tricks on him.

But, his eyes were NOT playing tricks on him. That was Marquettisa.

"Sir, what is wrong?" Asked a doctor who tapped on Shaun's shoulder.

"It's nothing." He replied.

But every night past that, Shaun had dreams of that ghost girl. And Piper started acting weird, as if she was having the same kind of dreams.