Chapter 7

After passing hundreds of hurting children, Shaun finally seen what was doing all of this pain to these innocent children. It was a short, fat, burnt up man who sat on top of a pile of children's skulls. He had a little girl servent, who was tangled to twice the weight, and had whip marks on her back. Shaun seen it was Marquettisa, and he had to save her. He quickly ran over, and looked up at the demon looking guy.

"You monster! What are you doing this to these children for?!" Shaun asked.

"Who dare disturbs me with such an idiotic question like that?!?! For these "children" are my servents. They have to do what I tell them."

Shaun didn't want to waist time talking, so he got straight to the chase.

"You took my daughter and harmed her! You whipped her and took her as your personal maid! I want her back!" Shaun pointed to the little girl, breathing heavily with anger.

"Do NOT talk to me like that!" The Demon King blasted back at him. For the demon king is very mean, hes a demon himself.

"Just give her back!" Shaun demanded.

"Not unless I get something from you! Something as valuable as her, not something smaller or bigger."

"like what?"

"Your blood."

"How much?"

"3 whole pints. I need to feed it to my slaves."

Shaun thought that as disgusting... But he agreed to it quickly. He understood he was going to be dangerous, because that was a lot of blood. Shaun still didn't turn down, he was a father, and he was going to show it. He stabbed himself with the needle the demon king gave him, and by the time he waas done, he was about to pass out.

"Off you stupid little brat!" The king said to the child, having another servent undo her chains. The child ran to Shaun, smiling from ear to ear. But Shaun was really weak, he could barely remain conscious. He fell down to his knees watching the child run to him.  But just as he was falling over and having his lights knocked out, he jerked awake and found himself laying in the couch of the hospital room. Shaun was disappointed that he couldnt save the little girl and bring her back to life. But as he looked down, he noticed Piper smiling at him brightly.

"Shaun, there was a mistake. A mistake that has been holding us back 3 years!"

Shaun didn't really understand how a mistake could bring such happiness.

"OK, hit me with it."  He said.

"Remember Marquettisa, the baby we THOUGHT we lost 3 years ago?"

"Of course, I wouldn't forget her."

"Well turns out, the doctors made a mistake and gave Marquettisa to the wrong family, and when the family found out, they've decided to give her back to us!"

"thats so amazing!"

"I know right!"