33: Infiltrate

Itona pov:

Itona: done. Tested. It should be able to blast a hole in the special material metal you told me about.

Koro sensei: good job. I can really rely on you neh. Itona-kun.

Itona: erm... yea.

Koro sensei: then I'll leave this weapon to you, for you to shoot.

Even if we agreed on that... he didn't tell me... *anime veins* the facility would be this rural!! It's like a jungle surrounded the building!!

Kaede: that koro sensei... leaving us to come here first...

Itona: I'll kill him when we get back.

Kaede: so? What's the plan? It's only two of us?

Itona: this bazooka is heavy. You take down the guards guarding those doors . I'll blast a hole in that special material door.

Kaede: alright.

Kaede runs forwards and shows herself. The guards catch attention of her the moment she shows herself. But she was quicker, she shoots them accurately in the head.

Didn't have to be that... mean.

I go down the slope to beside her " killing them... was a little bit... unnecessary don't you think?"

Kaede: hehe. Couldn't help it. What if they woke up?

I sigh and kneel with one knee. I aim... and shoots the door . Blast!!! A huge explosion... and only a hole 5 inches from the ends of each side of the door. Sure is a tough material.

That's when guards caught attention and surrounded us.

-_- llll *anime veins!!!*

A car drives down the slope and goes through into hole. And... there koro sensei, Nagisa and karma is.  Karma even shouted " woohoo!!"

Those slave-drivers...

Kaede: ah ha. Guess we'll have to deal with these guards.

Itona: don't seem like we have a chance now.
__________________________________

The car stopped as a big guy blocks their way. Now there was an entrance that turns in that is not far in front of the big guy. And one more behind him.

" I don't like what he does. So I'll tell you where the girl is. She's in the entrance in front of me. But I need to hand in my job too. Let's see if any of you can defeat me. If no, guess you'll only have a short time for headstart as one of you fights me."

Karma gets off the car " that arrogance... fine."

Nagisa and koro sensei turns in to that entrance.

Koro sensei: you go first. I'll go look for something.

Nagisa: eh?

Koro sensei: be careful.

Nagisa:... ha.... hai.

Nagisa had found the room ...

Shinigami no Ko : Hiyuri

He opened the door and found her strapped onto the board ... with needles stuck into her.

Nagisa: .... Hiyuri.

Hiyuri:.... Nagisa? Ha... must be my imagination. Stupid sugar water. I can't get any more strength...

He walked to her side " it's... really.. me." his tears flow.

" Na...Nagisa?" Her tears flowed as she reached her hand out to touch his face... just in mid-air... her hand drop back down. Nagisa took her hand and cups his cheek " it's me. I'm here."

" I'm here. So touching."

Hiyuri:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hiyuri: ... Ennoshi.