10: Signed

Nagisa pov:

No messages. Only automated replies. Even the house I went to 8 days ago, it's empty.

The school bell rings... and door of my classroom slides open " Nagisa."

Nagisa: Karasuma sensei?
.
.
.
.
Karasuma : you're doing well now.

Nagisa: arigato.

Karasuma: and you got that hair cut.

Nagisa: hai.

Karasuma takes out a file and passes to Nagisa . Nagisa takes it " this is..."

Karasuma: I'll be honest with you. Actually, I've sent over five people here to bring this to you. The later four times was all accompanied with a group.

I sweatdrop " you don't have to go that far for me."

Karasuma: I was forced to. They were all killed before they even entered the main gate.

Nagisa; eh?

Karasuma: seems like this person didn't want you to see this contract. This person also killed my other subordinates who tried to get close the other three on my list.

Nagisa: Karasuma sensei. I mean Karasuma-san. The other three, do you mean Karma, Kayano and Itona?

Karasuma: how come you know?!

Nagisa: well... someone told me.

Karasuma: that's right... you and her are very close right?

Nagisa: her?

Karasuma smiles " I'll tell you something good. This her, in order for her to not be in our way, we made her a deal. She will be in the programme in this contract you'll sign.

Nagisa: !! Karasuma-san, so you're saying I'll see her if I sign this?

Karasuma: um.
_________________________________

I signed the contract...

I was asked to go to a building soon after. I was then led to a basement...

Karma: oh. Nagisa. Long time no see.

Nagisa: karma!! Kaede!!

Karma: why did you come?

Nagisa: to look for someone. How about you? You didn't seem like you would just do this.

Karma: well... I don't like this at all. But a chance to level up and gain more grip on the government ~~ That's something.

Nagisa : *sweatdrops* I see. So like you.

Kaede: Anti-E. It sounds kinds of dangerous. So I thought maybe it wouldn't be that bad to protect myself with some skills. Plus!! They promised to give me a higher salary than now in exchange for my quitting of acting job. Which means... stable salary!!

Nagisa: I see. Good for you.

" You guys are still as noisy as ever." It was itona who has just walked in.

Karma: itona. So what made you come?

Horibe (itona) : in exchange, my company gets to take deals from the government for 10 years. For now , it's enough.

Karma: so I guess everyone has something to come for. Deh Nagisa. Who is this someone you're looking for?

Kaede: oh yea. Now that you mention it...

Nagisa: well...

Karasuma walks in " good morning everyone."

Karma: oh. Karasuma-san.

Karasuma: I am in charge of this programme. But I'm not in charge of your training. This programme only opens on Tuesday, Wednesday , Thursday, Saturday. The rest are days where you can do as you deem fit. This days are scheduled as such under Karma's demands to want to continue his work in the day.

Karma's devilish eye sparkles. So like him to make demands... Still hasn't changed. Using whatever to his advantage.

Karasuma: now. You have two senseis for your training. First, Kazumi Yuji.

Yuji : hi hi. I'll be your sensei from now on.

Karasuma: Under top 10. No.7.

Yuji: Rias Yulevec called me and told me the government was looking for a assassin as sensei. There was nothing much to do, so I thought I'll just come. I'll do anything for money you see.

Karma; who's our second?

Yuji: ah. About that. For $50 , I'll read this for that mute girl .

" Rip off!!!" Kaede and I said.

Yuji:Ehto... I memorized it... what was it... * digs into pocket*

Kaede: if you can't do it, then don't show off!!

" Oh!! There it is." Yuji takes the paper out " I'm Yuika Hiyuri. I've no intention of being a sensei. If you want to kill me by testing your skills, I'm living in the basement on the B7 floor. Room 19. Good luck."

She is here!! I've to look for her!! Hiyuri...

" that girl... anyways you guys can stay here if you want. " Karasuma-san threw keys to us. We each had keys go a room. Mine was... Room 32.

Karasuma: they're all on B7. Same as your senseis. That's all for today.

Karma: I like my second sensei already.