29: I'll Wait For You

Takishi: sensei.

Nagisa: hai?

Takishi: that... ring...

Nagisa: ah. *Smiles* I'm married to Hiyuri. We haven't gone through with all the things but we consider ourselves married. Hiyuri doesn't really like those public ceremonial things either. We just need the paperwork. She doesn't really care... but I want her to be mine. Legally.

Takishi: omedeto!!! Sensei!!!

Nagisa: arigato. Don't make a big fuss about it ok?

Takishi: ok.

Nagisa: ^_^ kind of felt that I shouldn't have trusted him...
_________________________________

Nagisa pov:

She was packing everything... her clothes... the weapons she bought. I saw as she took the last set of clothes to put into her luggage...

I hugged her by the back " Hiyuri."

Hiyuri:.... Nagisa. Daijobu. I'll be back.

Nagisa: did you have that little clothes?

Hiyuri: only 5 sets. Didn't need a lot. I had the temptation to buy pretty things for myself to wear... but they're all in koro sensei's house.

Nagisa: I see. Maybe I should go shopping with you one day.

Hiyuri: arigato. That's so nice. But it'll probably bore you off desho.

Nagisa: it's fine. I want to.

She turned around and looked into my eyes " Nagisa doesn't want me to go."

Nagisa: but you want to.

She looks down " gomen..."

Nagisa: don't give yourself to anyone. You're mine.

She smiled deviously " Nagisa is greedy neh. Hehe. " She kisses to my lips... these weren't the kinds I was taught about in the classroom... they were much more passionate... much more seductive... it felt... greedy for more.

Her hands reaches for the buttons on my shirt... " if Nagisa wants more" she whispers to my ear " Hiyuri shall be honest too... let Hiyuri eat Nagisa. Ok?"

I just took her by her cheeks and kissed her back for the reply she wanted.
.
.
.
.
It was the morning already... naked under covers...

Hiyuri: now I don't feel like going. I just want to stay.

Nagisa: then stay.

Hiyuri: .... mama...

I stroke her hair " Hiyuri. Daijobu. I'll wait for you." She smiled back " um. How about sending me to Karma's house?"

Nagisa: I have class today.

Hiyuri: oh. You're right.

I guess I just didn't want to see her walk into Karma's house...