21: Try School Matsuri

Nagisa: it's that time of the year again. Anyone ideas for matsuri? ( Festival )

" For that sensei!!! We've thought of everything!! We've been aiming for this!!! " Takishi stands up and say. The used to be class head delinquent.

Nagisa: I see. Then I'll be looking forward to it.

Takishi walks to the teacher's table and said in a serious tone " erm... sensei... we don't know what's going on with you and that nee-chan... but... this is a chance to get her back. "

"Um!! " The whole class agrees.

Nagisa: you guys...

Takishi: we think... you two are compatible... that nee-chan is nice like you sensei... and we think you should be together.

" Exactly!! Exactly!! " The class agrees.

Takishi: so don't worry!!! We're here for you!!!

" Yea !!! " The class agrees. Nagisa suddenly laughs " you guys..."

" Sensei... " they all say in a little shock.

Nagisa: Hiyuri and I are fine. She just gone missing a little.

Takishi: really?

Nagisa: um. She's back already.

" Sensei!!! Nee-chan!!! Sensei!!! Nee-chan!!!" They cheered.

The door slides open and it was Hiyuri " Nagisa. You forgot your bento. Aguri-san asked me to passed it to you. She said not to forget to pass by hers again. You promised to try all her weird omelettes."

Nagisa sweatdrops " she... meant it?"

Hiyuri: -_- told you you'll regret it.

Takishi: sensei~~~

Nagisa: huh?

Takishi: matsuri~~

Hiyuri: I'm going off. There's a new chocolate shop opening up 5 blocks from here. Chocolate ~~ ^~^

Takishi nudges Nagisa " sensei~~ "

Nagisa: bye.

Takishi: tsk.

"Nee-chan!!" The class shouts out.

Hiyuri turns around " hm ? "

Takishi: we're having a matsuri next week. Are you coming? You could come with sensei~~

Hiyuri: takishi.

Takishi: hai?

She smiled darkly " this kind of things... should be asked by Nagisa. Not you. You just destroyed it for me. Korosu ka?"

Takishi: but sensei wasn't going to say anything...

Hiyuri sighs " if Nagisa forgets it then so be it. Whatever Nagisa wants , I'm ok. I won't force it. Understand?"

Takishi: hai.

Hiyuri: class!!!

" Hai!!!" The class replies.

Nagisa sweatdrops thinking " who's running this class again? "

" Ja. I won't be going to the matsuri. Chocolate ~~ ^~^ " and she turns around.

Nagisa : Hiyuri.

Hiyuri: hm? * Turns around*

Nagisa: matsuri. Go with me. It will be fun.

Hiyuri smiles back " um. " And she leaves.

The class cheers " yes!!!! She agreed!!!"

Takishi: we'll do our best!!!

" Hai!!! " The class cheers.