8: I'll not allow it

Nagisa: koro sensei...

Koro sensei: what's the matter?

Nagisa clenches his fist " I know... I'm not supposed to ask about this. But I have to."

Koro sensei: about Hiyuri?

Nagisa: koro sensei... as usual you see through me so easily.

Koro sensei: she left an hour ago.

Nagisa: she came here before?!!

Koro sensei: still hasn't got her voice back. She just laid on the sofa you're sitting on and slept. Aguri wanted to treat her to lunch, but she left before that.

Nagisa pov:

I looked at the sofa I sat on...

Nagisa: oh. Did she... have a good sleep...?

Koro sensei: seemed so. Her third mama. Rias Yulevec. Assassin is a side job for her.

Nagisa: side job?

Koro sensei: she's a fixer. She fix things for people. Hiyuri probably went back.

Nagisa: do you know.... how I can... find this Rias Yulevec?

Koro sensei: Rias has a bad habit with playing around with things. Is that alright?

Nagisa: hai.

Koro sensei: what I meant was, she'll push you talent that could make you an assassin. Even after that, she'll bait you with Hiyuri and take you in as hers. Then, the job you love as sensei can't be reached back.

I clenched my fist with my pants along with it " are you asking me to... give up? Koro sensei."

Koro sensei: that's your choice.

Nagisa: I have to... go look for her. Koro sensei.

" This is her number. Rias Yulevec." Koro sensei passes Nagisa a card.
_________________________________

I used a burner phone and dialed Hiyori's business number. She answers it " moshi moshi. Shinigami no Ko desu."

Nagisa: you got your voice back?!!

The call beeped. Sigh... so she wouldn't answer me huh. That's when a vibration was felt in my hand. A message was sent to my phone.

That was a automated response. Please type in your target . Reply will be sent back shortly at my time. Thank you.

So she hasn't got her voice back. Sigh... if only I could reach her somehow.

- vibrate -

I haven't got it back. Thank you for your concern.

She was listening earlier!!!Maybe... I could get through something to her.

- vibrate -

I heard everything from my student. You saved them from death. Unknown people used them as chips to threaten me. You saved them on your own. Arigato.

- vibrate-

Just treat it as a free service from me. I did make a one sided promise with my Papa.

- vibrate -

Akabane Karma
Shiota Nagisa
Itona Horibe
Yukimura Kaede

- vibrate -

These are names the government has picked up to train for the special program Karasuma Tadaomi has convinced the government for. For these very names, they are targeted by Anti- E . Please be careful. Our acquaintance stops here.

- vibrate -

For the rest of the class members, they need not be worried. I'll be sure to make sure no one dies on my watch.

And after that... there was no vibration. No more messages sent. She wants to cut off the ties with me.

- vibrate -

Cutting ties off with me. I will not allow it.