20: Try Showering

Nagisa pov:

The door lock on the showers had jamming sounds on it. Like someone was fiddling with it.

" Who's that!! "

" Me!!!" Hiyuri replies from the other side. The door gets unlocked and she walks in " Nagisa!!"  She closes the door behind her " don't worry!! I'll pay for the lock later. Promise."

I blushed red " what are you doing here?!!!"

Hiyuri: that's cos... I've heard from karma that couples have to at least shower once together. It's something couples all do in Japan.

That... karma...  *anime veins*  what should I say now?

She takes off her shirt and walks into the bathtub " Nagisa doesn't have to be shy."

Nagisa: you're pretty...bold for someone who just tried this.

Hiyuri: bold? You mean naked? It's not new for me. Had to do this for those experiments they try on me. It's a side job Rias gives me. Ah!!! Am I not supposed to do this?

Nagisa: .... Hiyuri. They inject you with lots of things?

Hiyuri: I can't die... so I'm kind of perfect. That's why when I said poison don't really work, I wasn't talking about my healing.

Her body didn't have any stitchings or any marks on her. Must be because of her healing ability. Even so... it must have been painful...

She hugged me " stop staring. There aren't marks and I know my breasts are small. Kaede's ones may be bigger so gomen. Bear with just these."

Nagisa: Hiyuri...

" Ja jang." She holds a bar of soap " I shall help you scrub your body."

Nagisa: erm... it's okay. I can do it myself.

Hiyuri: oh!! Nagisa. -_- You don't have six packs.

Nagisa: go... gomen?

Hiyuri: kaede said they were things to look out for when a man is showering. Are they that good?

I sweatdrops " well... it's not like that."

I'm going to find those two tomorrow.
_________________________________

Karma: so so?

Kaede: it must have been good right?!!

Karma: all that sex. You do have six packs right?

Kaede: exactly!! I even said it like it was the sexiest thing a girl could look out for. Though Hiyuri didn't seem like she got it.

Nagisa : you two!!!

Karma: that anger. Hi-fi!!

Kaede hi-fi with Karma .

Nagisa: nope.

Kaede: why?!!! And we tried so hard for you!!

Karma: tsk. Wasted opportunity.

Nagisa: I don't need you two to meddle with my life!!

Koro sensei: nuruhuhuhu. How about koro sensei? I have some very good sex tips ~~

" Geeeee.... *stares* from an octopus." Kaede and karma says.

Koro sensei: I'm kind of human now!!!

Nagisa: ah ha ha ha... ^_^