"It's all right you could buy your supplies in one of the local shops if you like." She said and hand me the money. But I nodded no.

"No grandmama I don't need your money. I have my own, it's ok." I said.

She smiled. "Oh ok then."

As I finish eating and washing my grandmama's and my dishes, I waved to my grandmother bye.

She waved back and said.

"Come back like around lunchtime, my sunshine."

"I'll try."

"If you get lost, contact me or Cream, one of us could help you."

"Ok grandmother, see you later!"

"Bye my love, take care and God bless you!"

As I closed the door, I started wandering outside.

I see a lot of houses, small ones, and big ones. I see little kids playing in front of their houses and a guy is shifting all the fall leaves in a black plastic bag.

I could feel the cold breeze in my cheeks as I was walking. Today was a nice weather, even though is really chilly outside.

------

Few hours went by, I went to the middle of the town, where I first meet Cream.

I already bought some supplies. I bought pencils, (F/C) notebook, (F/C) folder, and my own (F/C) backpack.

I put all my supplies in my backpack, and I carried it on my shoulder.

As I was walking around, I spotted a bakery. It's named Vanilla's Bakery. Hey, I recognize this area, this is the place where Cream's mom and my grandmother work. At first, I wasn't sure until I looked in the window, I see Cream is serving one of the customers inside. I wanted to greet her, so I went in. I open the door and a small bell rang.

Drrriiiinnnngggg

I looked around and I was amazed. It's so elegant and decorated here. It's smelled marvelous. I scanned around and I noticed this place is kinda full. Some people are reading, enjoying their drinks and ordering cakes, slices of bread, macaroons, and much more. I went to the Cashier and I ordered an ((F/D) favorite dessert) with (F/D).

As I give the cashier the money. I went and find a place to sit. I found a table that only has two chairs and gratefully sat on it before someone takes it.

My table was next to a big glass window and the top it was written, Vanilla's Bakery, with a classic cursive.

"Hi (Y/N)! I didn't know you will come today!" Said Cream as she was cleaning the table in front of me.

"Hi Cream, I just desired to visit your work and enjoy your meals," I said smiling.

"Oh, trust me, you will love it!" She said as she pas by. As she finished washing, she grabs the tray from the counter, and place it on my table.

She passed me my favorite (F/D) and (F/D). I tasted my desserts first.

It's was so so gratifying.

"Do you like it?" She asked apprehensively.

"I didn't like it." I lied and I see her big ears drop down.

"I loved it!" I said. And her ears went up again, happily.

"Oh haha, you got me this time." She said and giggle.

"It so delicious, whoever made this, should receive an Oscar," I said as I was still eating my dessert.

"Thank you! My mother and I made it this morning, and I was worry because I accident add a lot of sugar than it has too." She said nervously, as she scratched her back of the head.

"Don't bother, Cream. It tastes incredible." As I was drinking my drink, Cream asked: "So how Miss. (GM/L)?" She asked.

"She doing good."

"Have she done her morning exercise, eating healthy stuff and all."

"No, not really, we ate pancakes," I replied

"Oh Miss. (GM/N), always ignoring her doctor's directions." She answered and rolled her eyes.

"What Doctor directions?"

"Didn't she tell you? She kinda suffering like a sickness."

"Sickness? I saw her doing all right. She didn't tell me anything."

"Oh, she got a really bad disease." She said as she has a worriedly look on her face.

"What disease?"

"Your grandmother, she has coronary artery disease."

***************************

(A/N) Hey guys sorry you still haven't talked to Sonic.... Yet, but you will,

But anyway, unexpectedly you found out that your grandmother has coronary artery disease.

Coronary Artery Disease-

"Coronary heart disease (CHD) is a disease in which a waxy substance called plaque builds up inside the coronary arteries. These arteries supply oxygen-rich blood to your heart muscle. When plaque builds up in the arteries, the condition is called atherosclerosis. The buildup of plaque occurs over many years." According to the article.

It's like a heart disease, for the people who don't know what that.