Chapter 1 The Anima

En başından başla

“Scotland” I replied.

“Scot-what??” asked the pink haired boy.

“Scotland, Natsu. She just said that.” the raven haired boy replied.

“You wanna fight Popsicle?” The pink haired boy, Natsu shot back.

“Yeah I wanna go!”

The boys stepped closer together.

“Ice cube!”

“Ash-for-brains!”

“Stripper!”

“Pyro!”

“NATSU! GRAY! ARE YOU FIGHTING AGAIN?” The girl with beautiful scarlet hair asked.

“No ma'am” answered Gray as he swung his arm around Natsu's shoulder.

“Aye!” Natsu replied swinging his arm around Gray’s waist.

“Where is Scotland miss?” asked a pink haired girl.

“Europe dear and my name is Professor Minerva McGonagall.”

“I don't think we are in Earthland anymore” a blond haired girl said.

“Or Edolas either.” A girl with short white hair responded.

“This is Earth. However I have never heard of anyone calling it Earthland. I have never heard of Edolas.” I tell them.

“We are from a different world.” A short girl with blue hair informed me.

“We are?” asked a white haired boy who similarly to the raven haired boy was shirtless.

“Not again.” complained a boy with long black hair and piercings all over his face.

“This has happened before?” I asked.

“Yeah our entire guild went to another world called Edolas. Most of us were turned into a lacrima at that time though. So they don't have memories of it.” a blonde girl informed me.

“Not all of us are in your guild you know, Blondie.” a blonde boy replied snobbily.

“I am familiar with the term guild. My world used to have them hundreds of years ago. We have developed past that.”

“Oh” said a boy with longer straight blond hair.

“I have told you my name now tell me yours.” I tell them.

“Lucy Heartfilia.” the blond girl responded.

“Natsu Dragneel.” Natsu said from beside Lucy.

“Gray Fullbuster.” Gray said.

“Lyon Vastia.” The white haired shirtless boy said.

“Sherria Blendy.” The pink haired girl said.

“Wendy Marvell.” The younger, blue haired girl said.

“Romeo Conbolt.”  A black haired boy told me.

“Erza Scarlet.” the girl with scarlet hair told me. Her hair was the same colour as her name. Interesting.

“Jell-Mystogan.” a boy with his face obscured with a mask said. It seemed like he almost said another name.

“Cana Alberona-”

“My lovely daughter! Oh, I'm Gildarts Clive.”

“I’m Makarov Dreyar.” a short old man said.

“Laxus Dreyar.” the muscled blond boy who must have been his grandson said.

“Freed Justine” a boy with long green hair supplied.

“Bickslow.” this boy seemed to be wearing a helmet. He didn't give me his last name.

“Evergreen.” a girl with light brown hair said. A strange name.

One by one they all introduced themselves.

😀😀😀

Still McGonagall's POV

“Since you cannot return to your world until another wormhole arrives-”

“You mean a worm brought us here?” Natsu interrupted me. “I thought it was an anima.”

“A wormhole must be what they call an anima in this world.” Levy interjected.

“Anyways,” I tell them. How about we head back to the castle until you can find a way to return to your world.”

“Sounds good to me” Lucy says. Everyone nods in agreement.

😀😀😀

Wendy POV

When we stepped out of the forest I gasped. It was beautiful.

“This is Hogwarts, School of witchcraft and wizardry.” Ms. McGonagall tells us.

“You mean it's a school that teaches magic?” Romeo asks.

“Yes. Do you not have any in your world?” Ms. McGonagall asks.

“Not entire schools. You can take a class but mostly we just learn from a master or teach ourselves.” Sting tells her.

“Like an apprenticeship” Rogue supplies.

“Speaking of magic, where are your wands anyways?” asks McGonagall.

“We don't use wands.” Juvia tells her.

“Then how can you direct your magic?”

“It would seem” Makarov started, “that in this world you only have holder-type wizards.”

“Holder-type?” McGonagall asks.

“A type of magic that requires a Mage to direct their magic through an external source to produce the Magic, such as wands or celestial spirit keys.” Makarov informs her.

“Like Lucy!” Natsu interjected.

“There is another type in our world called caster-type. It is magic that is expelled from the body directly without the use of a magical object.”

“Actually, our bodies will have adapted to this world. Like how we couldn't use magic in Edolas without eating one of the pills Mystogan gave us. So I'm guessing our bodies have adapted so that we will be able to use this worlds magic." Lucy says.

"I see..." McGonagall said. "In that case I will bring you all to the wandshop before classes start."

“Classes?” asked Laxus.

“Well I figured since you will be staying at the school and most of you are student aged or at least can pass as students, you should be enrolled into the school as transfer students of a sort.”

“Yes that would make sense.” says Erza.

“However then we would have to sort you.” McGonagall says. “You see the sorting is where the students are organized depending on their personalities and put with those that share the most traits. It also would help us find where to put you to sleep as we can't stick all of you in the same house.”

“That sounds fine.” Makarov says.

“As long as I don't end up sleeping with Ice-prick.” Natsu says.

“What did you say Flame-breath?” Gray asks.

“I said…”

“BOYS!” Erza raises her voice.

“Ma'am” they say together as they hug each other.

Thanks for reading. I welcome constructive criticism. If you liked it please don't forget to vote.