Chapter 1 The Anima

Harry Potter and Fairy Tail crossover fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail or Harry Potter. Also I don't own the cover picture.

This takes place after the Grand Magic games are completed and the fight against the dragons is resolved. This is as the banquet the king threw for the mages is coming to an end. In the Harry Potter universe it takes place during the HP 2nd generation.

😁😁😁

No one's POV

People trickled out into the night as the party wore on. At this point only Lyon and Sherria remained from Lamia Scale, no one from Blue Pegasus or Mermaid Heel remained. Sting, Rogue, Frosch, Lector, Rufus, and Yukino from Sabertooth remained as well. To no one's surprise most of the entire Fairy Tail guild was still partying like there was no tomorrow, this included Natsu, Lucy, Happy, Gray, Erza, Wendy, Charla, Elfman, Mirajane, Lisanna, Laxus, Evergreen, Bickslow, Freed, Gajeel, Panther Lily, Juvia, Levy, Cana, Romeo(who had snuck back to the party after his dad took him to their apartment when he retired for the night), Gildarts, Jet,  Droy, Kinana, Makarov, and 'Mystogan’, also the Rune Knight's had allowed Cobra to attend in disguise as he did help save the city, Mest was guarding him.

“The party's over!” the King announced. Everyone complained but obeyed and they all filed out of the door.

The group headed down the street unaware of an Anima opening up above them and sucking them all in.

😁😁😁

Professor McGonagall's POV

I had been sitting at my desk for hours. The new school year was about to begin and I had to get all of the last minute preparations made, sighing I decided to take a walk around the school grounds to stretch out my legs. 'I was getting old', I realized as I grumbled down the steps heading up the the headmasters office. 'How ever did Dumbledore manage?' I questioned. 'After all, he lived to be far older than I am now.'

I strolled around the grounds when an odd funnel cloud appeared above the Forbidden Forest. The cloud opened up and more than 20 people fell out.

I strode over into the forest to see what was going on.

😁😁😁

Lucy POV

I fell to the ground and braced myself for impact. Then I landed, it was softer then I thought it would be. Then I looked down and realized I had landed on Natsu.

“Sorry” I said before crawling off.

I looked around. We had landed in a clearing. Everyone was moaning and crawling to their feet. I did a quick headcount to make sure everyone was here.

Natsu stiffened up and I looked at him. He was sniffing the air. The other dragon slayers followed his lead and began sniffing as well.

“Someone is coming” he said and everyone readied themselves in case we would need to fight.

“Could they be any louder?” asked Cobra.

We waited. Silence as they all held their breath. Someone entered the clearing.

😁😁😁

McGonagall's POV

When I stepped into a clearing the first thing I noticed was their odd hair colours, then I noticed they all were standing as if preparing for a fight. I raised my hands to show that I ment well.

“Where are we?” asked a shirtless Raven haired boy.

“The Forbidden Forest.” I replied.

“Where is that?” the young blue haired girl asked.