Monster?

JaeminxChenle (requested by @ByunBaekhee08)

 A little boy is terrified by a monster under his bed, but what he doesn't know is that the monster under his bed protects her from the real monster - his parents.

Chenle was born with this angelic voice that will melt everyone's heart. As a child, he's growing up with only his manager and maid. Where is his parents? They are busy with their works even though their son could probably afford 5 Ferarris with his voice.

"Chenle, wake up" This is the only time where Chenle actually can hear his mom's voice, in the morning.

"Can I just rest today?" Chenle would whined but his mom glared at him as a no.

All Chenle would ask is his life would be like other kids. Having breakfast together and laugh at lame jokes. But no, all he got is, having breakfast alone and a very serious dinner together.

"Oh, dad!" Chenle was so excited when he saw his father. His father would left earlier every morning before Chenle even wake up.

"I heard that you want to rest?" His father said and Chenle's smile dropped. He knew what is he going to hear next.

"I will see you tonight" His father said as he got up and left Chenle. Other kids would be very excited if their father said this, but not Chenle.

Chenle only have to go to Happy Camp and a radio station that day, but it was tired as hell for Chenle. After he's done, half of him are excited to go back home because of; of course his bed, but half of him are terrified because of; his father. When he got back home, his father doesn't arrived at home yet so he just went to his room.

"Zhong Chenle" His father would say his name from downstairs and Chenle would went downstairs. He knew what is waiting for him.

"Roll up your trousers" Chenle's father said as he took a belt.

"How. Many. Times. Do. I. Have. To. Tell. You. That. Idol. Can't. Give. Up" Chenle's thigh became blue everytime his father whipped with a thigh.

"Go" and Chenle went to his room. It always has been like this, but he can't complain. He doesn't have anyone. His mom? Just watching her son hold his tears. His maid? Nothing. What she can do though, if she helped him, she would get whipped too.

But he doesn't realize, that everytime he's sad, a monster, who he's always afraid of, would came out and hugged him when he fell asleep.

Chenle went to bed with tears falling down on his cheeks. A few minutes later, when the 'monster' thought he's asleep, he went out, and hugged Chenle as he laid down next to Chenle.

"Who ever you are, thank you" Chenle said without even looked at the monster and snuggled closer.

"You're welcome" The monster's voice are nice and it made, for the first time, Chenle went to sleep with a smile on his face.

The next morning, somehow, the 'monster' got too comfortable in his sleep that he forgot that he's actually sleeping next to Chenle. The monster wake up just to see Chenle was actually staring at him. 

"Oh my god! Your eyes are so pretty!" Chenle suddenly fanboy at the monster's eyes making the monster shocked. It is true his eyes are pretty because his left eye are red colored, meanwhile the right one is blue colored.

"Are you wearing contact lens?" Chenle asked as he got up from the monster's last night hug.

"No" He answered.

"Oh yes, what is your name?" Chenle asked, finally realizing he doesn't even know the older's name.

"Na Jaemin, and I'm older than you" He answered and before Chenle could say anything, his maid suddenly barged into his room.

"Young master, who are you talking to?" His maid, Ms, Tif asked.

"Oh I was talking to J- wait, where is he?" Chenle looked to his right just to find Jaemin left him.

"Oh nothing, I was talking alone haha" Chenle said and Ms. Tif left him.

"Why are you hiding?" Chenle asked Jaemin when he finally found Jaemin under his bed.

"Only you can see me" Jaemin said.

Ever since that day, they has became best friends and even Chenle's parents become happy too. But it doesn't last long enough.

"I'm leaving you" Jaemin suddenly said to Chenle who is playing game on his phone.

"What? Why? Where are you going?" Chenle paused his game.

"We can't be friends forever, Chenle-ah. You and I are different. I'm only here just to comfort you, but now, I guess you are happy now. That's why I'm leaving you" Jaemin said and before Chenle could responded to what he's saying, Jaemin disappeared into thin air, leaving Chenle alone.

It has been 6 years since Jaemin left and Chenle has become more matured boy than who he was before. It was a sunny day when Lee Soo Man personally came to Chenle's house.

"I want you to go to Korea and become an idol there" LSM said. Being Chenle he is, of course he would agreed if someone would want to take him away from his hellish house.

He packed his things and went to Korea with LSM by LSM's private jet. It took 1 hour and 30 minutes and when they arrived, a limo came to fetch them from the airport.

"Guys, this will be your new member." LSM, who suddenly barged into NCT's dorm, said.

"Hi, I'm Zhong Chenle. Nice to meet you"

"Oh, and he's from China" LSM said and everyone 'oooh'.

"Hi, I'm Jeno" Jeno is the last person who need to greet Chenle.

"and that boy over there is Jaemin" Jeno continued as he pointed to a boy who is putting on his earphones with his eyes closed, which made Chenle's heart beat beats fast.

"Jaemin?" 

"Yes, Jaemin. Do you want me to tell you more about him?" Jeno asked Chenle. Chenle was about to say yes before Jaemin suddenly cut them with no.

"Oh come on Jaemin. He wanted to know more about you" Jeno said and he just got glared by Jaemin.

"Sorry, but he said no" Jeno continued before he showed Chenle's room.

Later that night, Chenle sneaked out from his room because he's hungry. But what he didn't expect is he saw Jaemin's eating alone in the kitchen so he decided to seat in front of Jaemin.

"Na Jaemin?" Chenle called and Jaemin hummed.

"You have the same name as my friend" again, Jaemin hummed.

"You even look like him from the back" for the third times, Jaemin hummed but this time he looked at Chenle.

"Because I'm him" Jaemin said as Chenle looked at Jaemin's eyes.

'It is true then, same name, same eyes'

"Why are you here? I thought it's only me who could see you?" Chenle asked.

"I'm here because I realized that everyone could see me, except your parents" Jaemin answered and Chenle honestly doesn't know how to feel.

"I thought.. I was special" 

"You are" Jaemin said as he kissed Chenle's forehead.

THE END
I'm so sorry if this is boring. Please request again if you hate this, I will make you another one. Please leave a vote if you like it.

Unpopular opinion: I really wanted some new internet friends or someone whom I can talk to but then again, I'm just a shy but talkative girl with broken english. Love you, from MarksonShipper. 

Unpopular opinion (2): I will continue this NCT Dream Drabbles until 35 chapters only and if you guys want it, I could continue here or make another NCT Dream Drabbles Book 2