Jeno, 사랑헤

JaeminxJeno (requested by @Deerbaozi97 and @meisaki888)

Today is Jaemin's birthday and NCT Dream's members are doing some preparation to celebrate his birthday while he still asleep.

Mark and Haechan hung a few colourful ballons on each corner of them dorm. Meanwhile, Chenle and Renjun are preparing for the table and where to set up the cake. For Jeno and Jisung, they set 16 candles on Jaemin's cake.

Actually today they have to do practice for chewing gum but they got their permission to start a bit late than usual. When it's time Jisung to wake Jaemin up, Jaemin doesn't wake up.

"Hyung, he doesn't want to wake up" Jisung said to Mark. Thinking he just wanted to skip rehearsal, Mark let him be.

"It's okay since today it's his birthday, let's just tell the manager hyung he wanted to enjoy his birthday and Jeno, can you stay here with Jaemin?"

"Why me? You know I always argue with that kid ugh" Jeno rolled his eyes. Almost everyday since they entered SM Rookies together, they always fight. Not love fight but boys' kind of fight,

"Mark hyung knew deep in your heart, you actually like him" Renjun said. Jeno was about to curse everyone but Mark asked everyone to get ready to go to practice.

It's already 10 a.m.. Everyone has left and Jaemin still doesn't wake up. Jeno wanted to ignore him but he suddenly felt the needs of waking him up.

"Ya Jaemin-ah, wake up." As usual, Jeno wakes Jaemin up with his cold voice. But the other one doesn't move at all. Silent. Dead silence. Jeno is starting to panic. He pulls Jaemin cover and look at Jaemin.

Jaemin's lips are white.

When he touched Jaemin's forehead, it's hot. As. Hell. He tried to shake Jaemin and after a few seconds, Jaemin finally awake. By the time he has wake up, Jeno's eyes are red. He is crying.

"JAEMIIIINN-AAAHHHH YOU ARE AWAKEEEEE" Jeno hugged Jaemin so tight that Jaemin forgot how to breathe.

"Jeno? Are you crying?" Jaemin asked while hugging Jeno back.

"I THOUGHT YOU ARE GOING TO DIEEEEE" Jeno is still crying. Jaemin tried to let Jeno go but Jeno still clinging on him.

"Jeno-ah, It's just a fever" Jaemin said. Jeno can't remember when is the last time Jaemin talked properly like this to him. Usually, they would shouting and screaming to each other.

"WHY YOU DIDN'T TEEEELLLL MEEEE???!!! Wait I'm going to tell Mark hyung" Jeno left Jaemin without hear what is Jaemin's answer.

'Because you didn't care Jeno,' Jaemin thought. Telling your enemy that you got fever is like telling someone who is dead you got fever; they don't care.

"Mark hyUNGGG" Jeno, who is still sobbing, called Mark.

"Jeno? Why? Is Jaemin okay? Why are you crying?" Mark asked feeling confused.

"JAEEEEMIIINN"

"Jaemin? Why?" Mark was about to rush back dorm with the other members.

"He got a fEVEERRR"

"Really Jeno? it's just a fever."