Teddy bear

MarkxJisung (requested)

In which Jisung's teddy bear is alive.

In Jisung's room, there are a lot of teddy bear since he is the only child but there is this one teddy bear that he loves so much. Everytime he is feeling sad, he would cried on the teddy bear's arm. Or everytime he is feeling happy, the teddy bear would be the first one that would hear all the stories. Why? because Jisung's parents always not at home. There is only him and a few maids at his home. So everytime he has something exciting story, he would went to his teddy bear and told everything. He even named the teddy bear as Mark.

"Oh my god, Mark! Do you remember that boy that I always told you? He just said that he likes me too! Oh my god help me I can't breathe properly" Jisung woulds said to Mark one day after he got back from school.

After he got into the relationship with the boy, he barely talk to Mark anymore. He would went home late and just went to sleep. Even only as a teddy bear, Mark felt sad. It has been 2 months since Jisung last talked to Mark. Mark was left alone at the corner of Jisung's room.

But one day, unexpectedly, Jisung picked up Mark from the corner and hugged him. Mark thought that Jisung got another happy story that he wanted to tell Mark but he just fell asleep while hugging Mark.

"Who the heck are you?!" Jisung nearly screamed when he found a boy lying next to him. Not only that, the boy is handsome as hell.

"Relax Jisung, it is me, Mark" Mark smiled at Jisung. Jisung rubbed his eyes many times because he doesn't believe that the handsome boy is Mark.

"But Mark is my teddy bear"

"I'm your teddy bear" Mark then transformed again as Jisung's teddy bear. Mark asked Jisung why he is crying last night after he transformed back into his human form.

"So that boy just said that he likes a girl and he actually date with me to get my info so that I get bullied"

"Don't worry Jisung, from now on, I will protect you even if you are at school. I'm going to the same school as you"

The next morning is Mark's first day went to school as Jisung. For Jisung, it was good when he finally has his own knight and no one would bullied hin ever again but half of him were kind of worry since Mark is good-looking boy. It has been 2 months since Mark entered the school and he got way more friends than Jisung. Now, it is Mark who always came home back late and just went to bed.

"Mark transformed to teddy bear" Jisung said one day after he went back home. Mark was texting his friend that time.

"Huh? why?"

"JUST TRANSFORMED" Jisung kind of shouted at Mark so Mark just transformed into a teddy bear form. Jisung sitting on Mark and kissed the teddy bear Mark.

"Why are you kissing teddy bear, when you an kiss real boy" Mark said and transformed into human form while Jisung is still kissing him.

Mark kissed back Jisung and asked Jisung why he suddenly mad.

"You have forgotten me, that's why I'm mad" Jisung said

"Okay okay, I will never leave you after this"

"How can I trusted you?" Jisung asked and Mark bites his neck leaving some love bites on Jisung's neck

"Mark What the hell?!"

"This way if someone asked you who did that, just say I did. People will stop bothering you and me then" Mark said and Jisung smiled

They went to sleep while hugging each other.

The end
sorry if it's short