나야

RenjunxChenle (Requested by kuicho)
* 나야 = it's me *

"Hi, please take care of my son" Renjun's mom said making some of them in the dorm laughed because of her broken Korean.

"Sure, auntie" Jooheon, the leader of the dorm said and Renjun's mom left.

"Hi, Renjun. I'm Jooheon and I'm the leader of this dorm. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, okay?"

Renjun is the newest boy that just got in the dorm. He is a year older than 90% of the kids in the dorm but because of his face and since he's chinese, kids are saying that he's 'mama boy'. He spotted a group of boys were sitting at the corner of the dorm, whispering to each other.

"Hi! I'm Renjun!" He excitedly introduced himself just to get himself getting mocked by the kids.

"Oh, hi! I'm-" One of the boys got up.

Renjun was about to get all excited when he thought finally someone would wanted to be friend with him, but no.

"I'm Renjun, and I'm chinese that can't speak korean and I'm my mom's favorite child!" That person said and the whole group laughed at him. Renjun frowned upon hearing those words, of course he can speak Korean then why the hell he got into Korea University.

"Minhyuk, stop it already. You mocked every new students" Jooheon said from his bed and Minhyuk rolled his eyes.

"Here it is, the hero came and rescued Renjun. Ohhh" Minhyuk and other students cooed at Jooheon. Jooheon just let them be since they always been like this.

"Renjun come here. Let me introduce you to GOOD boys" Jooheon said as he stressed out the word 'good' and Renjun went to him.

"Here, we have Jung Jaehyun. He's a few year older than you, he's kind and can help you if you have some problems. That boy, is Lee Taeyong. Even though he looked like he wanted to kill everyone, trust me, he has a very good heart and soft spot for Jaehyun-" Jooheon wiggled his eyebrows before getting smacked by Taeyong.

"And these three are Lee Mark, Ten Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul and Youngho Seo, just called them Mark, Ten and Johnny. They are from outer dimension but they are nice and good. On top of that bed, is Zhong Chenle. He looked evil but you can go talk to him. Maybe you will be friends with him since, you know, you guys spoke Chinese." Jooheon explained but Renjun's mind are already at somewhere else.

The first week of school and staying at dorm are okay for Renjun since JJJTTMC (Jaehyun, Jooheon, Johnny, Ten, Taeyong, Mark and Chenle) are 24/7 with Renjun. Minhyuk and his gang can't bully Renjun since the 'hero' is always him. As everyone can see, Renjun are happy for the first week since JJJTTMC are his friends, eventhough Chenle never spoke to him.

But it all turned into nightmare when JJJTTM announced they will leave the dorm into Minhyuk's hand for a week. Of course, Renjun are scared but at least there still Chenle.

'Maybe he will help me' Renjun thought. 

It only been the first day since JJJTTMC left but Renjun already got bullied. Renjun opened his locker to get his stuff but what he gets are rubbish and stuff that are not his.

"Oh my god (Chinese)" When Renjun are surprised, he would suddenly speak Chinese.

"Yo, Chinese boy. Whaddup?" Minhyuk came to him keeping innocent look on his face.

"I don't know, there is suddenly rubbish in my locker." Renjun, who is too naive to even realized that Minhyuk is the mastermind behind all this, explained to Minhyuk.