Twins?

JaeminxMarkxJeno
(This is going to be a long story. Be prepared)

Mark and Jaemin has been friend since they were born. They have no secrets that they didn't told at each other except Jaemin's secret. When Mark was 11 years old, SM casts him at his school so he had to leave Jaemin behind. Every night, Jaemin would think about Mark.

For about 3 years, they rarely contacts each other no matter how they miss each other. Now, Mark has debut and its even harder to contact each other. Why? because SM has changed Mark's number and no one knew his new number except other members and his parents.

"Jaemin-ah, why you didn't eat your food? Mom will scolded you" his twin, Jeno said.

"I miss Mark" Jaemin said and there is dead silence between them. Jeno dragged him to their room.

"Can I just ask you why you miss him so much? I mean he has found his happiness there" Jeno trying to be polite since his twin doesn't know what is the meaning of giving up.

"Jeno-ah let me tell you something. Even though you are my twin, I never told you this one secret and you SHOULD NEVER told mom about this. Mark is my first ever friend and since the first day I met him, I fell in love with him." Jaemin said hoping Jeno doesn't scream.

"I thought so!" Jeno nearly raised his voice and Jaemin's face is full of questions right now.

"Actually I have known that FOR YEARS Jaemin-ah. How you ask? Okay, first of all, please I'm your twin obviously I knew that. Second of all, I don't know wether it is really how people act around their crush or you are the only person who is obvious as shit, for example you would giggled when he made some stupid-ass jokes like oh that is the funniest pun you have ever heard and all" Jeno said to Jaemin and Jaemin is relieved knowing that finally someone understands him.

It has been 1 year since Mark's debut and still, no calls or messages from Mark. That night, Jaemin was watching television with Jeno when suddenly a commercial came.

It was a guy kissing a girl on lips.

It was Mark kissing a girl on her lips.

Jeno knew his twin's heart hurt as hell so he dragged him to their room. They sat on Jeno's bed. They were in silence. Jaemin kept replaying that scene in his head. To keep Jaemin from thinking too much, he hugs Jaemin.

"Cry all you want Jaemin-ah. Make sure the next day you wake up, you doesn't remember those scene anymore" Just like that, Jaemin cries on Jeno's shoulder.

"WHY HE DOESN'T REMEMBER MEEEE??"

"Shhh relax Jae. You will be fine. Everything will be okay." Jeno trying to calm Jaemin down.

After a few minutes, Jaemin finally stops crying and he went to his bed after saying good night to Jeno. But a few minutes later, Jeno heard Jaemin's sobs. Slow but painful. So, Jeno went to Jaemin's bed, hugs him and went to sleep. Sometimes, Jaemin wondered why he doesn't just fall in love with his twin.

The next day, Jaemin was lying on his back at the rooftop of their house when suddenly someone came.

"Hi Jaemin"

"Jeno, you need to stop trying to be Mark. Stop being someone who doesn't even remember his friend" Jaemin continues to rant on and on without knowing Mark heard all of it. Mark heard about how he is an asshole and all.

"And why the hell are you suddenly quite" Jaemin finally sits up and turned around. He saw Mark. He knew he has hurt Mark's heart so bad but Mark still hugs Jaemin.

"Oh looks who's here" Jaemin said pretended to be suprise.

"I don't understand. I thought you would be happy if I finally came to see you. I was your first love after all" Mark was trying to kiss Jaemin but to his suprise, Jaemin backed away from Mark. Unfortunately, Jaemin was stucked between a wall and Mark.