J

JaeminxSomeone (requested by kuicho)

You'll know who is 'someone' at the end of this story.

"Yah Jaemin! Where is the money I asked you?" Taemin asked Jaemin.

Being the only child and having both parents as doctors, Jaemin always got bullied by everyone especially Taemin because everyone knew doctor's salary are high.

"H-Here" 8 years old Jaemin gave his money. He's too afraid to fight back Taemin since he got no one to defend him.

"Good boy" Taemin laughed and left Jaemin. Jaemin sat at the corner and cried. All he want is someone to defend him back and little that Jaemin didn't knew is someone actually watched him crying.

"Give Jaemin's money back" The boy, who is wearing black mouth mask and a black hat, bravely said to Taemin.

"Look kid, you are only 8 years old and I'm 10." Taemin said.

"And I know taekwondo" 

"Oooohh~ I'm scared. Hah, do you think wearing a mask making me afraid of you? Think again" Taemin make a scared face.

He turned his back, about to leave when suddenly that boy gave him a flying kick making Taemin fell.

"Told you" He said as he took Jaemin's money and went back to Jaemin.

"S-Sorry, I don't have any money left" Jaemin said as someone got near to him.

"No no, I'm giving you your money back" He said and sat beside Jaemin.

"R-Really? Thank you" Jaemin smiled at the boy.

"What is your name?" Jaemin asked the boy since he's wearing a mouth mask and a hat and he can't recognize that boy.

"Hmm.. I don't know. Maybe, someone?" He said and Jaemin pouted.

"Not fair. You helped me got my money back and I don't know your name?"

"Hmm.. Then, just call me J."

"J?"

"Yes, as in Jaemin's body guard" J smiled at Jaemin.

"Really? You will be my body guard? What class are you in?" Jaemin excitedly asked J.

"Yes Nana, I will be your body guard. /laugh/ I'm in your class" J said as he got up and took Jaemin's hand too.

"Nana?" Jaemin decided not to ask where J sat in class since he thought maybe it's easier to know who J is.

"Yes, I make you a nickname. Do you like it?"

"Yes!! and I want only you to call me that." Jaemin said. 

J went to their class first since he doesn't want Jaemin to know who he is. Jaemin went to class a few minutes after that. He looked around to find J but no one wears black mouth mask or black hat in his class.

But, his eyes landed on this boy. He sat near the window and looked outside. He has brownish to black kind of hair. Somehow, Jaemin's attracted to this boy.