Senpai

[NOT NCT DREAM MEMBERS]
TenxDoyoung (Requested by @HGThings)

NCT U doesn't have any comebacks for months and it's Ten's birthday. Everyone from SM Entertainment were invited to his birthday.

"Hey Ten, what do you want for your birthday?" SM's CEO, Mr. Lee Soo Man asked him.

"I want a gallery" Ten said and Mr. Lee sighed. Other than dancing, Ten's other talent is making beautiful drawings and impressive mandalas/doodles design so he wanted to show to the public his talent by having his own gallery.

"No, other than that"

"I want NCT U to have a comeback then."

"Fine, how large do you want your gallery?"

"I don't care at least I finally can get my own gallery" Ten smiled.

A week later, a not-so-big-but-not-so-small gallery was built. It was 5 kilometers from NCT's dorm. Many people came and of course all NCT and SMRookies members also came visited Ten's gallery. At the gallery's exit, Ten put a book where you can complaints or comments about the gallery

It always has been the same comments that Ten received. 'Wahh~ so cool' 'Ten oppa is daebak' 'Ten hyung, fighting!'. and even though it's the same comments, Ten would still smiled because he feels like he's being appreciated by someone else.

Of course, he got some hate comments too. 'Many people visits your gallery just because you are from SM' 'Duh, my grandmother can do this too' but still, he doesn't took all those hate comments in his heart, instead he's making that as some motivational things to keep him improve in the future.

Ten looked at the book almost everyday but today is different.

'Ten hyung, you are really cool. I really wanted to show you all drawings that I make. It would be an honor if I can really shows it to you'

It's just like the same comments that he received everyday but he felt something else. He felt like he actually knew who wrote that. Without knowing, he grabbed a pen that was there and wrote under the comment.

'Thank you so much for taking time to see my gallery. I would be honored if you actually shows me all your drawings' Ten ended it with a cute heart shape.

He doesn't actually replied to comments but that comment, somehow attracted him to reply back.

A few days later, Ten put 3 new drawings at his gallery. It was a painting of all SMRookies boys. The boys looked like they are having so much fun in the painting and Ten wished that it's really happened, but no, they were mostly just slept and ate only.

"Hope he sees this" Ten thought.

"No Ten no, he just admired you and you never saw him. Stop pretending you suddenly fell in love with him" He then said in his mind. Making mentally note that he doesn't even know who is 'he' is.

'Wahh~ Hansol and Johnny hyung looked like they were having so much fun. Wait, so cute of you hyung, you didn't forgot about Jungwoo' 'he' wrote again and sudden realization hit Ten.

"This boy knew Jungwoo! Then, he must be NCT's member too" He said as he went back to the dorm.

He was too excited to know who is 'he' that he forgot there were too many people in their dorm and 'he' could be anyone. Ten sighed and just went to his shared room with Doyoung.

"Oh hi Ten hyung" Doyoung, who is always smiling greeted Ten but Ten just hummed in response.

"What's with the long face?"

"Nothing" Doyoung just shrugged before he heard Ten let out a heavy and long sighed.

"Oh ya! Do you know who went out today?" Ten asked after 2 minutes of silence.

"Hmm. Let's see, there's Jeno and Jaemin, Winwin and Kun hyung, Hansol and Johnny, Jisung, and me. I think that's all" Hearing Doyoung's answer, Ten jumped out of his bed and went to Jeno and Jaemin's shared room.

"Where are you going?" Doyoung shouted from their room.

"To find who is 'he'" Ten shouted back and Doyoung muttered 'Pabo' under his breath. Doyoung knew who is 'he', of course when suddenly Ten acted all lovesick and Doyoung decided to ask him. Well, maybe, Doyoung knew too well who is that 'he' is.

"I heard you guys are going out today" Ten asked once he entered Jaemin and Jeno's shared room.

"Yep" Jeno answered since the younger can't replied because his mouth are full of Melon Bread.

"Where are you guys going?"

"We went to 7Eleven to get slurpee and Melon Bread, then we went to Starbucks to get White Chocolate Mocha" Jeno's answers made Ten's eyes widened.

"Seriously? That's like twice the possibility of getting diabetes. I'm TELLING TAEYONG HYUNGG" Ten said, or more towards screamed, and went to Taeyong and Mark's shared room before he went to Winwin and Kun's shared room.

"Kun hyung, where do you guys went to today?"

"We are going to-" Taeyong's sudden shout/scream cut Kun's words off.

"Yah! Na Jaemin and Lee Jeno, how many times do I have to tell you guys to stop drinking slurpee and Starbucks at the same day?!"

There are so many things happened in the background actually,
1. Jeno and Jaemin hung their head low.
2. Jaehyun and Yuta tried to calm Taeyong down.
3. Taeyong is mad.
4. Lee Minhyung is rapping his part from Mad City which made Taeyong extra mad.
5. Chenle and Jisung who came out of nowhere and suddenly danced to 'Firetrucks'.

Kun sighed before he continued, "As what I said, we were going to Shelf Life Book store though." After Ten heard the older answers, he then went to Hansol and Johnny's shared room.

"Johnny hyung, where were you going today?"

"Did Mr. Lee Soo Man asked you to spy on us or what? because we just went getting some ice creams today."

Dissapointed, Ten went back to his room.

"The only person, you, Doyoung, where were you earlier today?"

"Me? Just wondering around"

'It can't be Doyoung right?' Ten thought but he was too tired to think about it anymore and he just went back to sleep.

A few weeks later, NCT and SMRookies members were having campfire at Jeju. As always, Doyoung and Ten shared a tent. That night, they were playing truth or dare.

"Doyoung hyung, truth or dare?" Jisung asked Doyoung after they played a few rounds.

"Truth"

"Do you like somebody here?"

"Yes, but he's probably too stupid to realize" Doyoung just laughed.

"OOHHH" Other members cooed. Even they doesn't know who Doyoung likes all this time.

They were playing Truth or Dare for a few more rounds until Taeyong finally wrapped things up and they went back to their tent (I guess).

"Doyoung-ah" Ten suddenly called for Doyoung when the other one was searching for something in his bag. Doyoung just hummed in response.

"About someone that you likes.."

"Do you really want to know who is it?"

"Yess" Ten nodded aggressively.

"It's you, Ten hyung" Doyoung said while handing Ten some of his drawings.

"So it's you who commented on my gallery right?"

"Yep, and I'm sorry, I know you are older but you are too stupid to realize that I like you"

Ten laughed before confessing 'I like you too' towards Doyoung.

The End
I'm sorry 😐 I can't make the ending like how you wanted it to be 👉🏻👈🏻. Anyways, thank you for reading. Please vote it if you liked this chapter and I welcome comments too. 💕❤️😊