A/N IMPORTANT!!!!!

Well... I am back! 

It has been 4 months since I last updated this story and I should probably explain why.

First of all I got logged out and couldn't get into my email to change the password and all of this other confusing stuff which  meant I was also struggling to get into my instagram account. Secondly I was studying for exams at one point and had to focus on that.

 Finally I thought of not continuing the story, after seeing many bratayley confession accounts and people's opinion on Brannie I thought it through and realised how some story's about brannie are really disrespectful. This story was never going to have any sexual content in it but when I was reading through some people's fan fics they would do it in waaaayyyyy to much detail. People are writing and making up a 12 year and 14 year olds life in their future, Brennan and Annie consider each other family and have said many times they do not like brannie. I am not telling everyone to stop writing their stories or scratch everything but just think before you write. 

I still do not know whether I will continue with this story and maybe just change the names of the characters but if you guys have any suggestions let me know on here or on my instagram @/the.name.is.caleb  

Holidays are starting for me in a few days (incase you haven't read other a/ns on my account I am from Australia) so if u do continue I will write then. I am also thinking of giving away this account and someone else can continue the story if they want. 

----------------------------

On a better note I am writing this on ANNIE'S BIRTHDAY!!!!

So Happy Birthday Annie have an Amazing Day!

-----------------------

If you are still reading or just looked down here. Thanks for all the support! WE ARE ALMOST AT 10K READS!!!!!