Chapter 9

Annie's POV-

"95, 97, 99... 101, he is in here" I say

I push open the door and make sure to be the first one that gets to see Caleb. I see him lying on the bed and run up to him, I jump onto of him making sure to be careful.

"CALEB!!!!" I yell

"Shhhhhhhh" whispers Caleb, "I am trying to sleep."

"You're alive! I thought I had lost you forever!" 

"What?" Questions Caleb.

"It is a long story," says mum who has tears beginning to fall down her face "What matters is that we are all here, together." 

Everyone joins in for a group hug including Katie's family, I feel someone taller then me hug me from behind. I assume it was Dad but when we all let go I realised it was Brennan, any feeling for Brennan that just came to me flood away when the doctors starts to come in and out of the room checking up on Caleb and making sure he is alright. We found out it was a rare heart condition that had been passed down from mum's side of the family, the doctor told us he was confused because this isn't generally found in such young children, he also said we were lucky that we got here fast enough or their would have been a terrible change to our lives. Before the doctor left the room he said five words and I know that those words will stick with me my whole life, through the happy and through the sad.

"Always remember to celebrate life."

------------

A/N

I AM BACK!!!!

Today I am going to be writing a heap of chapters that i can post during the week. Instead of posting everyday I will try every 2 or 3 days. Also don't forget to keep reading, commenting and voting!