Chapter 7

Annie's POV-

Everybody is crying but I can't process anything yet again I am just sitting there. Caleb was healthy, fit and always had a smile on his face, how could this happen to him. I have lost a brother. The doctors still haven't found out what happened to him but they said we would be informed as soon as they know. Mum and Dad tell us that they will go and see him first, I see them walk down the corridor and turn into a room.

Ms Katie's POV-

We walk into room 708 which is where the nurse told us Caleb is in, I still have tears dripping down my face after being told the worst possible news I would ever hear. I walk in expecting to see Caleb's lifeless body on a bed but what I rally see is the greatest shock of my life.

Nurse's POV (the one that delivered the news of his death)

A doctor walks up to me and points to a family, well not one family, he points in between 2. 

"Notify them that sadly their son has passed away, the room number is 708." Says the doctor.

I turn to look at which family he was talking about but when I am about ask the doctor  who he meant I see he has already left. I take a wild guess and hope for the best that I have chose the right family, i walk over to them and deliver the bad news.

----------------

A/N

Another short chapter so I am posting another one straight after this.