Chapter 4

Katie's POV-

"Bye Annie!" I yell as her mum's car drives down the road.

Annie just went home, Justin left before her and mum and dad are out with Ryan so the only people home are Brennan and I. I walk back inside and lock the door behind me, Brennan is sitting on the couch on his phone so I go and sit next to him and start watching some TV.

"How was you sleepover?" asks Brennan.

"Awesome!" I answer "How was yours?"

"Yeah, pretty good I guess."

"Show some energy" I say punching Brennan's arm.

"Great!" He says with a sarcastic voice.

"Anyway that reminds me, what was Justin saying about when you watched The Conjuring at his house?" I ask

"Nothing" whispers Brennan.

"Really? Cause it sounded like he was saying that you peed your pants." I say

"Maybe but we that was a year ago." Responds Brennan

"So you were the same age as Annie and I?" I ask, he doesn't answer "Wimp" I muter under my breath.

--------------

Annie's POV-

I get back home from Katie's house and instantly run over to the couch, me being the gymnast I am, I do a flip and land in the perfect spot to start watching TV.

"Bravo," I hear someone say "10 out of 10!"

I look over to my side and realise it was only my brother Caleb.

"Geez, you scared me." I say

"Hahahaha, that was sort of the idea." says Caleb, "So how was your sleepover with you crush?"

"First of all I went to have a sleepover with my Katie and second of all it wasn't that good I ended up screaming when I watched The Conjuring and Brennan started laughing at me. Also don't make me second guess telling you my crush, that was really hard to admit cause he is one of your best friends."

"You know I won't say anything, I love you too much to do that. Also the guilt would kill me"

"Thanks"

"Although I don't feel guilty enough for this."

"Wha-"

I don't get to finish my sentence, before I knew it Caleb had jumped on top of me. He was squirming around trying to get comfortable.

"Perfect spot," says Caleb who is still lying on top of me "now change the channel to something interesting."

-----------------------------------------------------