Chapter 3

Annie's POV-

Out of the corner of my eye I see Katie finally get of her phone.

"So what do you want to do?" asks Katie.

"I don't know, watch a movie maybe?"

"Sure what about The Conjuring?" says Katie

"No way, never, not in a life time." I say

"Please, for me." begs Katie

After what feels like hours of Katie trying to persuade me to watch The Conjuring I finally give in. I know for sure I won't enjoy it and will probably end up screaming for a majority of the movie, I've never been good with horror movies.

Brennan's POV-

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Justin and I hear possibly the loudest scream ever, we run down to the basement and see all the lights are out. The only source of light is coming from the TV that Katie and Annie are sitting in front of. We walk over to see Annie shaking with fear, I look at the TV ad see that they are watching  The Conjuring, I starts laughing hysterically.

"Hahahaha! You are scared of The Conjuring, this is one of the least scariest movies ever." I say while still laughing.

"Shut up." Says Katie.

"Dude, your saying it's not scary? I remember when you came over to my house and we watched it, you peed your-" I cover Justin's mouth not letting him say another word.

"Ok, enjoy the rest of your movie, just keep it down." I say while walking back up the stairs still covering Justin's mouth, I hear the girls laughing behind me,

"No one needs to know about that and I hope it can say that way." I whisper to Justin

When we reach the top of the stairs I take my hand off Justin's mouth and he instantly burst out into a fit of laughter.

"I think you need to re-think your opinion about this girl. Honestly, she reminds me of you." states Justin.

"No way."

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hope you guys are enjoying this story, don't forget to follow me and vote for this story.

(I WILL FOLLOW BACK ANYONE THAT FOLLOWS)

Thanks :)