Chapter 12

Caleb's POV-

After Katie left the room Chloe and I started talking, we have been dating for 3 months but we hadn't told many people about our relationship. She has been checking on me the past few days when my parents aren't around and keeping me company. I feel like i can be myself around her, like i can tell her anything that is wrong, but mum and dad probably wouldn't approve of her because...well... how to i put this the nicest way possible? She is sort of one of the plastics. You know one of those blond haired, blue eyed girls that dress in fancy clothes and goes around dating every boy in sight. But when you really get to know her she is way more than that, she has feelings and being judged by the way she looks can hurt her yet she always manages to put a smile on her face. That's why i like her.

--The Next Day--

Katie's POV-

I hear someone running outside of our room and then see the light that cracks through the door grow bigger as someone opens the door. Next thing i know i am hearing someone yell:

"GET OUT OF BED AND OFF YOUR BUT! IT'S GOING TO BE A LONG DAY OF SHOPPING!!"

Annie's POV-

I get up early and run down the hall of the hotel to Katie's room. 

"GET OUT OF BED AND OFF YOUR BUT! IT'S GOING TO BE A LONG DAY OF SHOPPING!!" I yell.

When Katie is finally ready I explain to her my plan and show her my schedule. It consists of shopping, shopping, eating then some more shopping. I am excited and ready to start trying out the new and improved Annie, she will bigger better and different.

---------------------------

A/N

I am having a bit of issue trying to figure out how i want this story to go, I am also deciding if i still want brannie to happen in this book. Comment what I should do cause i am so confused.