Chapter 10

Annie's POV-

We had been staying in a hotel near the hospital for a few days while Caleb was being monitored on his health. Every night I would go to sleep feeling grateful to have my brother still with me and then I realised that I am not treasuring every moment in my life, I sit and play with dolls and fantasise over things that will never happen. Instead something needs to change, I need to grow up, try new things, take risks, I don't want to be a completely different person I just want to... how would i say it? Explore personalities.

Katie's POV-

I am walk to the hospital from the hotel where we are staying with Annie and her family to see Caleb. I always thought of him as a brother but had a bit of a crush on him (that may sound creepy but i said I 'THINK' of him as a brother), although  i would never tell Annie or Brennan, they would tell everyone! I reach his room and knock on the door, I hear a faint come in and see Caleb on his bed playing on his phone.

"Hey Katie" 

"Hi, how are you feeling?" I ask

"Perfectly good, which is why I don't understand why I am still here." he says.

"They are watching your health because they think it was an absolute miracle how you survived but I am pretty sure you are leaving in the next few days." 

"Thank god! Anyway; come and sit here." he says patting down on the side of the bed next to him.

I walk over and as I sit sown our hands brush past each other, i start blushing and turn away. He grabs my chin and tilts my head so that i am looking at him.

"How are you." asks caleb with a flirty voice.

I am sitting their speechless as to what is happening but when i am about to answer his question i hear someone open the door.

"Babe, I got some ice cream for you." 

--------------

A/N

This doesn't entirely sound like something our goofy Caleb would do but just try and imagine it. And also THANKS FOR 1.2k reads!!!!!!