Chapter 14

"Everyone, Lets move out!" Said Erza with determination in her voice.

Lucy, where are you? I was in the same room as you, yet you were taken from me. Damn it! Who ever took her... Will pay.

Every team went in different directions. Levy and Jellal went to the bedroom. Evergreen and Elfman left the mansion and went in the forest to see if there were people going through them. Juiva and Gray started up stairs to see if anyone unknown to us was here. Freed and Bixlow went to look for anything that was left behind like, hair, knife, blood.... Wendy, Romeo, Gajeel and the 3 exceeds went to go fly around to find any fires or people near by. Lastly, Erza and I started running up to the bedroom to see if I could get Lucys scent.
We ran up the stairs and down the hall. The door was open and we herd Levy and Jellal talking.

"Where did Natsu say he thought Lucy was?" Said Jellal

"I believe on the balcony... But I didn't see any signs. Not even marks or blood. Nothing."
Levy said in a sad tone.

"Don't worry, we will find her. I have a bad feeling I know who it was though..." He replied

I opened the door and they both looked at me and Erza. "I see you haven't found anything" said

*no ones pov*

"Not a sing-" Levy was cut off

"Wait." Natsu said in a stern tone, "I think I got her scent..."

Natsu ran to the balcony and jumped onto the railing. He sat there and smelled the air for the blondes scent. "Give me that white bow on the dresser" Natsu said as he pointed to the dresser next to the door. Erza turned around and grabbed it and gave it to Natsu. "Is that hers?"
Erza questioned. Natsu didn't say anything. He tied the bow to his wrist and jumped off the balcony. Landing safely on the ground and ran into the forest.

"Jellal, grab everyone in the mansion and head that way. Levy and I will go with Natsu and grab Elfman and Everygreen on the way. Along with Wendy and them."

Jellal nodded and ran out of the room, leaving Erza and Levy to jump and run after Natsu. Erza jumped off and grabbed Levy when she jumped. They ran the direction Natsu ran in.
While running, they already saw Elfman and Everygreen running too. "Erza! We just saw Natsu run passed us with his hands on fire! Did he pick something up??" questioned Evergreen

Erza nodded, "I'm positive he picked up her scent. Jellal went and grabbed everyone else. He will met us where ever we are going."

***

I know this scent is Lucy's. I just know it is! Natsu thought as he kept running with anger in his eyes. He stopped, once again smelling the air for the blondes scent. Everyone else caught up with him. "Natsu... Got anything?" Said Happy in a sad tone. Natsu continued running after what happy said. He once again picked up the blondes scent. Everyone followed behind him. They were determined to find Lucy and to find her kidnapper and why.

***

Uhhhh... Where am I? I feel like I'm gunna barf... The blonde opened her eyes to a dim room with long magic chains, a rough bed and metal bars. She sat up slowing, taking in the surroundings. The room was dead silent, she couldn't hear the wind from outside. She got off the bed, only to fall on the ground right after. Lucy grabbed her stomach in pain. She lifted her shirt and fell her stomach. Her eyes widened... No... No no no no... This isn't real... This isn't happening... In the silence of the room, Lucy heard sudden footsteps come closer to the cell. Her heart pounded with every step, frightening her more every second. She held her breath. Natsu... Help me... I'm no use with these magic chains!

The footsteps stopped, "my my, still useless as ever. How pitiful. No wonder why it was easy to kidnap you", they started laughing like crazy. "Just know that this will be the last place you will ever see. Your fate is near," they laughed again. Lucy heard the bar door open slowly, footsteps coming closer to her. She sat up quickly, before the person came in front of her. She stood up, "Lucy Kick!" She yelled and kicked the person back, with them yelling quickly in pain. "You're gunna pay for that..." They panted. They got up once more, this time, a force pulled Lucy down to the ground, she yelled in pain. The pain was as if there were 5 boulders on her. Lucy gasped for air, it felt like she was losing it quickly. She coughed and hacked, trying to get air.

The person grabbed Lucy by her hair and dragged her down the dim hallway with Lucy screaming in pain. They got to a room with just a table and a chair. They put Lucy in the chair and chained her in it. "Oh now here comes the fun part, Lucy! I'm gunna torture you!" They said cheerfully and laughed.

"But here's the best part, I'm sure you already noticed, but if you haven't, you have stitches on your belly! Mmm I wonder why! Oh right! I know why, silly me. Right, you no longer have a baby in your belly! That baby you were going to have with Natsu is now... Gone."

Lucys eyes widen, her heart beat raced. She looked up at who the person was, at first her sight was to blurry to see who. When it cleared, her eyes widen, then filled with rage.

***

Natsu and the others continued running. Natsu's Flames got hotter each moment the thought of what was happening with Lucy and their baby. He saw a old cabin ahead and Lucys scent got more heavy. She's there. He stopped in front of the cabin, everyone else soon stopped after him.

"Is this it?" Erza asked Natsu

Natsu nodded and started walking to the building. Erza grabbed his shoulder. "We don't know who we are going up against, Natsu. This could be a trap." She said

"Lucy is here. Her scent covers the pl-"

Screams came from inside the building. Natsu's eyes widen with fear. LUCY. He ran to the building and everyone followed.

STAHP GIVING CLIFF HANGERS MOM! GOD DAMN IT. ANYWAYS, who's the person? Won't find out till next time!
As always, stay amazing!
- Mama