Chapter 11

It's been a whole 3 days since I found out Natsu was E.N.D. It's also been about a week since we got here. Everyone has been help and training hard. It's 2pm right now, we are all training with the our partners. Natsu and I have been training our hardest. It's been about an hour since we started. "Fire dragon roar!" Natsu yelled. I quickly dodged. "Quit zoning out, Luce!" He yelled at me. "Luce?" He said waving his hand in front of my face. "Come on!" I snapped back to reality. "Sorry Natsu... Just not feeling well and I'm scared... Maybe I should go rest..."

"I'll take you back"

Natsu picked me up and held me close to his chest, he was carrying me princess style. "Natsu I can walk..." I said trying not to barf.

"Mhm, that's why your skin is pale."

He carried me inside and walked upstairs to our room. He laid me down on the bed and covered me with a blanket. He pulled up a chair and sat in it. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Not leaving till you feel better, that's what."

"You...you should go train, baka..."

"Nope. We still have a year to train Lucy. Right now, your sick and need someone at your side and I won't let someone like Loke or Gray tend to your side."

"Fine..."

I feel asleep...

*Natsus pov*

Lucy fell asleep peacefully. I'm not leaving this room. I'm too scared to leave her alone by herself. Something is wrong. She has suddenly been feeling sick and zoning out lately. I'm worried about her. I'm gunna go get Wendy.

I quietly snuck out the room and looked around for Wendy. Everyone should be back at this time. Walking down the hallway I found Juvia and Gray... HOLDING HANDS WAIT WHAT?!? "WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!" I yelled out at them.

"Calm down, Flame brain, I asked Juvia out yesterday night and of course she said yes."

"Juvia is very happy!!" She said kissing his cheek.

"I'm watching you, snowflake..." I said as I walked away from them.

I kept walking down the hall when I caught Erza and Jellal making out with Erza's bedroom door wide open. Well...moving on! "Wendy? Are you here?"

I yelled downstairs. I heard laughter coming from the kitchen. I found Romeo and Wendy laughing together. "Wendy, can you check on Luces health? She ain't feeling well."

"Sure thing, Natsu!" She got up and hugged Romeo and went with me back to the room. When we got there, Lucy was awake and out of bed already. She wasn't in bed, instead she was in the bathroom puking. She came out a moment later wiping her mouth off with a cloth. "I'm here to check on you Lucy" Wendy stated. "I'm going to go get you food, Luce" I said and walked out the door.

*lucys pov*

When Natsu left Wendy looked at me. "Let's see..." She held her hands up and used her magic to check on me. She was focused until something caught her attention. "Wendy?" I said. She looked at me surprised like I was supposed to know what was wrong with me. "Lucy your-" the door opened with Natsu walking in. "Got you some pudding and ice cream, Luce!"

"Thank you, Natsu" I said as he handed me the food. Not much of a meal but it's nice. "So Wendy, you were going to say something before my boyfriend came in, what was it?"

"Well.... You have the flu. It will clear up in a few days. I casted a spell that should stop you from puking." She said, she was hesitant. Is she hiding something? "Thank you Wendy!" Said Natsu.

"You must stay in bed though Lucy. Just till it clears up. I'll check on you later!" Wendy said as she walked out the door.

"Hear that Luce? Your okay!"

"Yes yes I am"

Natsu hugged me. He was warm, I felt safe... I feel something is gunna happen....

*few hours later*

Natsu went to go eat with everyone. He said he would bring me food as soon as they were all done eating. This sucks I hate being in bed while everyone is having fun downstairs, talking and eating. I feel alone! Ugh! Why do I have to be sick? Wouldn't this have waited? Ugh whatever.

I heard knock at the door, "come in!", I yelled. In came in a small blue haired girl. "Oh hey Wendy!" I said cheerfully.

"Hi Lucy, how are you feeling?"

"I'm good, still feel sick to my stomach."

"Well... I came to tell you why your really sick..."

"What do you mean? I'm confused. I thought I have the flu. Do I not have the flu?" I knew she was hiding it. What could it be if I'm not sick with the flu? I'm not in a moving vehicle, I didn't eat anything poisonous. I don't understand. "Lucy? Lucy?" I came out of my thoughts when I realized Wendy was waving her hand in front of my face. "Oh I'm sorry Wendy, please carry on with what you were going to say."

"Well I have one thing you have to do if you wanna know okay? Well two things."

"Okay sure! What's that first one?"

"One, I want you to help me find out if Romeo likes me." She started blushing, it was as red as Erza's hair. How cute! "Now second, you must tell Natsu about this... He will most likely want to know this once I tell you."

"Is it bad?"

"Well it depends on how you do it I guess. Well no no it's not bad. It's actually a good thing!"

"Okay! Spill it! Why have I been puking and why am I sick?!"

"Lucy.."she started "I'm gunna congratulate you on this."

"Huh? Why congratulate me?"

"Well because Lucy Heartfilia, in a couple of months, you will have someone new in your life!"

"I'm confused, what do you mean by 'someone' new in my life?"

"Lucy Heartfilia, you are pregnant!"

"Huh?!"

Well, there you have it!! Sorry for so much talking in this one. Kinda wanted to have that more in it. Let me know what you thought! Leave comment on your thoughts and leave a favorite!

As always stay amazing
Love,
Mama 💕