Chapter 5

IM GOING TO SAY THIS NOW, THERE IS A TON OF NALU IN THIS CHAPTER SO PLEASE ENJOY!!

*Natsu's P.O.V couple of minutes after Natsu agrees to train with Lucy*

Nashi walked back into the guild after I agreed to train with her tomorrow afternoon. Right now... I'm still taking in Lucy's death...not the future Lucy but MY Lucy... What happen and why did Lisanna accuse Lucy? It just doesn't add up... I felt my tears continue to go down my face. I held up my hand that had Lucy's keys, 'Don't worry Lucy...I won't lose them...' I smiled a bit and thought about the many many memories I've had with Lucy... I love her...

"How dare you..." I heard a voice behind me say. "How dare you care about that bimbo still. She's gone, Natsu!" I turned to see Lisanna with tears in her eyes. "You embarrassed me in front of the whole guild!!" She continued to shout and cry. I didn't know what to do. I sat there and listened. "I loved you Natsu Dragneel!! I always have! But Lucy was in the way of me loving you!" My eyes widen.

(IM SORRY FOR MAKING HER LOOK LIKE THE BAD GUY BUT THEN AGAIN I DONT LIKE HER AND THIS IS MY STORY)

"You killed her didn't you?" I said to her.
"You killed my Lucy... You're the reason she's gone."

"She killed herself, I did nothing to that bimbo." She snarled at me. She walked off.

Thank god she's gone. I don't want to waste my time on her when I have to think about what to teach Nashi tomorrow.

*night time, Erza's place, Lucy's P.O.V*

It's about 11pm and I'm staying at Erza's place for awhile. I sold my old place and now I have some jewel to last me for sometime. I couldn't sleep...and I'm disappointed on what I planned earlier today...

*4pm after Lucy joins guild*

After I walked out of the guild. I went around back and went through the back to find Levy. I have this plan and she needs to be in it. I found Levy, reading a book, of course. "Umm... Excuse me..." I said to her.

"Oh hey! You're the new girl! Nashi right?"

"Umm yes I would like to talk to you for a minute if that's okay..."

"Sure!" She got up and she followed me outside.

We got outside and I stopped her. "Levy..."

"Uhh yes?"

"It's me... Lucy..."

"How can you be Lucy? She left the guild yesterday. How do you know about that?"

I held up my keys. Her eyes widen and she hugged me. "Lu-chan!" She said

"Keep it down..." I said. After explaining my whole new magic and such. I started to explain my plan. "Look Levy, we need to fake my death. Not Nashi but Lucy."

"What why?"

"Well one, to get back at Fairy Tail and two, well, to get back at Natsu..."

"Well okay... How are we doing this?"

"I need you to find Happy and you have to look sad and tell him you just found out about me dying. Don't say you know the cause or anything, just my death. Okay? Please I need this..."

At first she sighed then she agreed. I hugged her and gave her my keys to make it look like I was really dead.

*Back to present time*

Now Levy and Erza know who I really am. I feel bad for putting Levy in that boat but I had to...

I felt my eyes close slowly and I fell asleep after hours of staying up and worrying about how my 'death' would play out.