Chapter 9

*Lucys P.O.V*

I was warm, I felt comfortable and safe. I felt like I could stay here for hours. I slowly opened my eyes to find salmon hair. I realized after a moment that I was tightly wrapped in Natsu's grip. Unable to break free, I tried waking him up, "Natsu, get up its morning!" I said loudly. "Natsu, come on!" He groaned and moved me a little. "Not now Luce...5 more minutes..."

"Get up lazy! I need to be let go of!"

"Okay okay I'm up I'm up..."

He let go of me and I got out of bed. I kissed him on his forehead and went to the bathroom to take a shower. While in my shower, I heard a knock at the bathroom door. "Luce, can I come in?"

"What?" I couldn't here what he said.

"Okay, I'm coming in."

I heard the door open. "Natsu?"

"Yea?"

"Why are you in here?!"

"Because I'm going in the shower with you."

"Like hell you are!!"

"It's not like I haven't seen you naked before."

"No! Get out!"

"But Luce..."

"No! Out! I'll be out in a minute."

"Fine." He gave up in defeat.

After I was done washing myself, I got out and dried off and went out of the bathroom to get changed. I totally forgot Natsu was outside. "Ahh!" I yelled after I saw him in the bed. He looked over and stood up. As he got closer I tightened the grip on my towel to make sure it stayed on. We were face to face and he grabbed me and pushed me on the bed. He started to kiss me on the neck. "Luce" he smirked. He kissed my lips and deepened it. Then Erza knocked on my door. "Hey Lucy, breakfast is ready when your ready to come down!" she yelled through the door. "Okay!" I yelled back. Nastu got off me. I stood up and went to go get dressed. I got a blue tank top, a white skirt, brown belt and long brown boots. I put my hair up and put a glove on my left arm.

I walked out of the walk in closet to have Natsu examen me. "You look beautiful!" He said. He came up to me and kissed me. After our kiss he grabbed my hand and we headed downstairs for breakfast. Everyone were taking there seats. Every person sat next to their partner. The table was set and everyone dug in.

"Okay gang, I have split up the training areas.

Me and Natsu will get the yard behind the mansion,
Gajeel and Levy get the mountains,
Laxus and Mira get the open area by the houses,
Juvia and Gray get by the lake,
Freed and Bixlow get the woods to the right of the mansion,
Evergreen and Elfman will get the woods to the left of the mansion,
Ezra and Jellal will get the training grounds behind the garden,
Lastly, Wendy and Romeo will get the open areas below the mountains.

The exceeds can make sure the mansion is clean and to check on each team every two hours. Understood?"

"Yes!" They replied to me.

Everyone was getting up to leave. I stopped Erza before she left. "Hey, can I ask you something?"

"Sure"