Chapter Ten

In the future...

In Koto, they lived happily ever after, with a baby. Her name was Diana. She was the soon to be princess. They never had fights, arguments, or anything. This time, Evelyn was truthful about the earth, and Koto, telling her every single detail about it. She told her the tales of her life, the story that began this wonderful story.

Growing up with no aunt, uncle, grandpa, grandma, or any family member except her father and mother, she was lonely.

Diana had become the queen of Koto when she married at twenty six. And so on, on, and on, and on, the Koto locket was kept safe.

Until one day, Josh Tillie, the enemy of Koto, he found out how to go back and get revenge. He stole the locket, and when the princesses tried to track him down, they failed, after six years of the no lock.

Eventually, the universe ended, and it was just the world. Plain, boring, and dull.

Who would want that?

Yes, reader, you have guessed correctly.

Josh Tillie.

He also died after getting revenge, and he died while trying to go back to Koto, the hundredth time.He was unbelievable. So wicked, and not powerful.

Now, reader, this is the end of the book.You may go now, shoo!

Go away, reader! This quite sad story won't end if you keep looking!