Chapter Three

Reader, they have passed the tree, to Koto Yami Shi Shi Shoudon.

Once they passed the sacred tree, they were surrounded with dark lights, and when they faded, a ugly, palace.

Reader, I have said dark and ugly, for a purpose such as the universe is going to end.

But once Anna held the locket to her heart, she spun and flew into the air. While she spun, Koto got brighter and brighter, and once again full of happiness and brightness.

When she stopped spinning, she fell to the ground. What Eve saw, was her sister, wearing a queen outfit.

A crown, a royal dress, and the normal stuff you are supposed to wear when you are queen.

On her heart, layed the locket. She had a birthmark, shaped like a crown, on her right shoulder.

After Anna changed, Eve rose up into the air, and did the same, but had princess features. They smiled at each other and went into the palace.

''Welcome, your majesties.'' The servant greeted. They just smiled, and went to their rooms.

Evelyn and Anna felt like they knew this place, for thousands and thousands of years.

When they passed the hallway, they saw pictures and portraits of the royal family. They saw a picture of their mother, and they stopped and stared at it.

Anna felt like she was looking into a mirror. Eve felt the same, but she felt that she was a bit younger than her mother was in the picture.

''Mother, I hope you can hear me. I love you with the moon and back, forever and always.'' That, reader, was the quote for love. Also, for the locket. The locket activated, and took itself off of Anna's neck, and attached itself to the heart next to their mother's pictures and portraits.

In order to make sure the universe won't disappear, you have to put the locket, on the heart next to your mother or father's pictures and portraits. It only works with the true queen.

''Anna, why do I feel like I've been here forever?'' Eve asked. Anna left the portrait and they headed to their rooms.

''We took the royal transformation. It's where you are stored with your universes information, and you have the right clothing to go with. It's not hard to understand.'' Anna went to the queens bedroom, and Eve peeked in.

''Can I have a minute to gawk?'' Eve asked.

''Sure. I'll ignore you. I think I'll just stand here and catch flies.'' Anna joked. Or should I say, Queen Anna joked.

''OH MY GOD! This is like, the most beautiful bedroom EVER!!'' Eve was speechless. Queen Anna got settled.

''Princess Evelyn, please go to your room. You have a personal horse riding trainer, he will teach you how to ride a horse. Once the bells ring at about five, please report to the dining room to eat supper. Dismissed.''Queen Anna ordered. She became a real queen. Princess Eve went to her room. She studied it. Cream walls, a wooden floor, and just a normal bedroom. She had her own bathroom. She had her own walk in closet. She studied it for awhile. Someone cleared their throat. Eve looked at the man stood in front of her, watching her every move.

''Hello.'' Princess said.

''Your majesty,'' He bowed,''Let me introduce myself. My name is Antonio Quinn. I am your personal horse riding trainer. Please wear jeans, a cowgirl hat, a t-shirt, and cowgirl boots. I know it is not royal like, but that is required, so that no special clothing will be dirty.'' Antonio said. He was a man, about in his 20 or 30's.

''Yes, I am honoured to meet you, Antonio. You do not have to call me princess, please. It makes me not comfortable. Call me Evelyn, or for short, Eve. I will call you Ant. Now, may I have a moment of time to change? I will meet you in the horse stables. I know where it is.'' Princess said. Ant bowed, and went to the horse stables. Princess Eve went and dressed up in a cowgirl outfit. She went to the horse stables, and smiled at Ant.

''Evelyn, lets start by grooming and getting ready to ride, and then finishing off with galloping.''Ant said, leading her to her horse, Midnight Dawn.