Chapter Five

Eve headed towards her school. High school. She sighed, and went into the office. There sat a beautiful, young lady.

''How may I help you, miss?''The woman asked.

''Hi, my names Evelyn Marie, and I'm joining this school. Can I have my schedule?''The young lady nodded and gave Evelyn her schedule. She memorised it, and went to her locker. She got her books and stuff, and went to drama class. Reader, since she is sixteen, she is in grade 11, the second last year of school.

Once she entered, the class was still talking, and the teacher was trying to get them to calm down. But alas, she failed. She sighed and looked at Evelyn. Evelyn decided to shut them up.

''DUDES! SHUT UP!''She yelled. Everyone froze, and their eyes focused on Eve. She started feeling not comfortable. She shifted her feet.

''Hi everyone. We have a new student today. Her name is Evelyn Marie, and she is sixteen. Let's get to know her this whole period. Raise your hand up so you have a question for Eve.''Ms. Holsey told the class. Eve stood, chin held high. A boy raised his hand. Ms. H told him to ask.

''Eve, are you born here in Quebec, or are you from somewhere else?''

''I was born here.''She could have said Koto, but then everyone would know her secret. A girl raised their hand up. Eve pointed at her, leaving everyone else.

''What is your favourite color? Is it black and blue?''

''Like a bruise,''Everyone laughed, including Eve.''I really don't know. I like black, red and blue.''Eve said. She pointed at a guy who was smacking someone in the face. ''You.''

The guy looked up, and instantly, both of their jaws dropped, and snapped shut. He looked familiar.

Too familiar.

''What do you like doing, the best? Like hobbies.''

''I don't have a favourite, because it's hard to choose. I would either say sword fighting, karate, kung-fu. And fighting with fists and kicks.''Eve smiled. Everyone gasped.

''I've encountered a girl beating me up yesterday. And she looked like you.''The same guy talked. That guy, was Josh, but she didn't know.

''Oh, really? Quite astonishing. You are a good fighter, I will tell you that.''Eve told him, and she noticed that she just revealed that she was the girl who beat him up. Everyone gasped, watching their conversation.

''Y-You mean...you are the girl? No wonder.''Josh said.

''I have a question for you, dude with funky hair.''She nicknamed Josh, of his spiky, black with blue highlights hair. He glared at her, but nodded. ''What's your name?'' He hesitated to speak, but told her.

''Josh Tillie. Why do you care? It's not like we met each...other....before...''He slowed down talking when he realized she was his crush. He blushed. Some people gasped, surprised at his blush.

Mighty Josh, the brave and confident, blushes. Oh wow, thought Evelyn. But that was her last thought until she fainted. And the one who caught her, was not the teacher. It wasn't a chair.

It was Josh Tillie.

He had rushed over, and he was carrying her in bridal style. Some people gasped in shock. Josh always told himself, to get over Eve, but there was a part of him, always denying the 'I hate Eve' part.

When she awoke, school was over, and she was sitting on a bench. A piano bench...

She was curious to know....how the piano worked, so she touched a couple keys, then playing the song River Flows In You by Yiruma. She then gasped at herself. And she heard another gasp, not coming from her. She stopped playing. She looked around the room, no. The music room.

She saw the dude with the funky hair, also known as Josh Tillie. He stepped forward.

''I see you still want to be like Beethoven.''He pointed out. He sat down next to her. Since he was a bad boy, she scooted over to the edge, as far away from him as she could. ''Awww, don't be shy.''He scooted over to her. She got up.

''I hate you, so don't talk to me! Get away from me!''But as she said that, her heart broke. She leaned on the piano for support. Ignoring her words, Josh spoke.

''I sense something about you. It's wierd. Oh god, how did I not notice!? Six years before, you told me that your families talent was music! I'm so stupid! You're the princess of Koto Yami Shi Shi Shoudon!''He said, sometimes speaking to himself, and mostly to Eve. Eve gasped.

''H-How did you know that? You said you're talent is duet.''Eve asked. Josh kept it a secret.

''My talent, is MUSIC duet! Not duet, silly! I come from a universe, attached to Koto. It's really small. No one knows of it. I'm the prince over there. The universe, is called...Yashi Shidon.''Josh told her. Eve was betrayed. Her own sister didn't know. And she was queen of Koto.

''Well, Prince Josh, since we are royalty, that doesn't make a difference. I hate you, and you love me with all your heart. ''That broke Josh's heart. She hated him.

''Why do you hate me?''Josh asked, and wondered out loud.

''You were the first person to know about my talent. Your ugly. Your emo. Maybe. Lets see...your not smart, not brave or anything I like.''Eve said.

If you listened closely, reader, you could hear Josh's heart break into thousands of tiny pieces.

''If you hate me so much, then go back to Koto. Theres still time. Your engaged to me, Princess. Did you not know that? Your sister has been hiding it from you. She betrayed you. She's a traitor.''

''Josh, GET OUT OF HERE! SHE'S NOT A TRAITOR! BUT I AM MOST DEFINITATLY NOT GOING TO MARRY YOU! YOU...YOU JERK! GOODBYE!''Eve cried and yelled. She was crying. She ran back home. She wished that Anna would be home, to help her problems. But no, God made her a princess, and Anna with duties of a queen.

How she hated God right now. But she couldn't hate him, because he gave her a life. She slammed the door, and sunk down to her knees.

She imagined herself at Koto, and a second later, she was at the gates of Koto. She entered the gates, and took the royal transformation.

Queen Anna, being sensitive, sensed her presence, and rushed to the gates.

''Evelyn! Why are you back on the second day? You're supposed to be in New France, at home! Making dinner for yourself!''Queen Anna asked.

''I am sorry, Anna. But I now know, you've been hiding something from me. I am engaged to Yashi Shidon's Prince, Prince Josh. I suppose you've been hiding the fact, that there was another universe? A small one, to be corrected.''Princess told her. The Queen gasped.

''Eve, I'm sorry! I thought you would be ready to hear the news later!''

''Anna. I hate you! I'm not going to marry that jerk of a prince that I know as a classmate! He has a crush on me, but I hate everything of him! I hate you, Anna. Take note. I'm going back to New France, but hear this. Since we are rich, I will pay for maids and servants. I will not go to school. I hate you.''Princess spat in Queen Anna's face.

''I'm sorry.''She muttered, and a tear escaped the Queen's eye.

''Good...bye.''She clapped her hands, and she was in her house again. With maids and servants.

Over the years, she focused on Piano. Someone saw her, and made her a composer, and she has about a couple songs. Her first one was Midnight Black. But she never returned to Koto. She was still mad at Anna. And so, reader, this is just the beginning of Evelyn Marie.