chapter 31

We arrived home and Christine and zak went to go do their things. Last min. Details the wedding was few 2 days and tomorrow the day was the bachelor party so the girls would go stripping guys and I would be home. The guys would do the same. So I was stuck alone. I couldn't wait to be 18 finally get to get my drivers license. My own car. The day went fast and nothing much to say. The things went by how they went. And I went how I went. Packing things up getting ready for Wednesday to go to LA since I couldn't get driven there I needed to go on an airplane the plane would be at 9am so I would have to get there at 8am cause of all the luggage. And settle in the house. I would have a room in the campus of course. It was beautiful they had there garden and there little forest and bomb fire. Meaning big. All the day went fast and I was just 2 days away from leaving home. It was night time and I was in my room when Veronique knocked on my door.

Veronique:hey...

Me:hi... Hey I was wondering is it ok if I called yhu mom?

Veronique:of course...

Me:ok

Mom:everything alright?

Me:yeah just doing last min. Things

Mom:how about tomorrow yhu just me and yhu have a mother and daughter fun

Me:no it's fine I know yhu guys want to go to the strip club for the bachelorette party so go have fun.

Mom:I don't want to leave yhu alone

Me:I'll be fine.

Mom:I can't leave yhu alone after what happened.

Me:hey I'm gonna be at my friend ash house I'll invite her over.

Mom:no ur not staying alone. Plus ur dad agreed also we can't leave yhu alone after what happened.

Me:Christine is gonna get mad.. Let her have her night. I'll be fine.

Mom:yhu might wanna come with us. Cause the guys will be here.

Me:see I won't be alone

Mom:fine.. But if they go out call me alright?

Me:ok.

Mom:so now go to sleep it's late

Me:fine...

Mom:night sweetie

Me:night mom love yhu

Mom:love yhu too.

She left then dad came here and said good night and I fell asleep. Just waiting for these two days to go fast so I can go to college.

..........

Next day I woke up and showers and changed. I went to go jog early in the morning with my dad I kept on stopping. Cause he was running and I was jogging.

Nick:come on we're Almost there keep up come on sweetie come on.

Me:ok..

We finally arrived and I was sweating. We got inside and saw Tony.

Tony:hey guys

Dad:hey this is my daughter Karla and I would like it of yhu can train her like yhu trained me.

Tony:I would like too. But a word...

They left and they we're arguing oh boy not good I thought.

Me:if he doesn't want to train me because he thinks it will be hard then fine it's fine. I can do it on my own.

Dad:it's not that it's just he thinks u'll crack and won't last long and u'll be slow.

Tony:don't take it personal