chapter 26

I went over to the guys they brought us pizza. There was vegetarian and Hawaii and pepperoni. I got just one slice of vegetarian pizza. I drank some water and just went on my phone. Billy and jay we're finished and getting the rest of the equipment. Dad and Aaron we're being goofy well Aaron was dad was talking with Veronique and Aaron was talking with A.m.. Everyone was outside except me and zak. I couldn't stop thinning about what had has happened. I didn't realize I was crying until I felt a drop on my cheek.

?:hey

Me:what?

Zak:I'm sorry

Me:whatever.

Zak:we need to talk.

Me:we can't talk. Yhu know why? Because we can't every time we talk we make up. Then days pass and we're apart again .

Zak:yhu-

Me:don't say it ain't true when. Yhu know in fact that it is so much true. It had happened the second time. I know it deep in me if we try again. (crying) it won't happen how it always I have want it to happen. So why even try? Cause for a fact I know it won't matter.

Zak:(crying) how would yhu know that?!?!?! All the only thing I have wanted since I first saw yhu was to be with yhu. The more I got to know yhu the more I wanted to be with yhu. The more I realized I can't be with yhu!!! I need yhu and I know all these things I feel for yhu aren't fake their real!!!! I can't be with anyone else and I can't see yhu being with anyone else. I need yhu!!! With yhu i can be myself i have never felt that before not even since my last gf. Once i was with yhu i know where my future is at and who to be with!!! Please!!!

I was just shocked. By all the things that have happened. I didn't even know anything anymore. I wanted just to say yes but if I did again it would happen again and again. I just wanted to be happy for once for once in my life.

Me:I don't know (crying)

Zak:(crying) I know things have happened but please.

Me:I need time zak I love yhu I Care about yhu. But I just wouldn't be surprised if u we're get to get married anytime soon. I wouldn't be surprised. (crying)

I got up and left all my lift I was dreaming of perfect guy when I finally got him. Then it all went wrong .

Nick:sweetie what's wrong?

Me:same as usual dad same (crying)

I left running to the outside if I could I just needed to escape. I couldn't be in the lockdown.

Aaron:hey yhu alright?

Me:I can't be in the lockdown.

Nick:what's wrong?

Zak:I can't be in the lockdown tonight u guys are gonna have to do it.

Jay:what?!?!?!

Billy:why?

Zak:I just can't

?:zak!!!

Zak:what?

?:I'm back. I want to try again.

Zak:I can't I just can't.

He left ny dad and the guys knew who she was except me. I got into a taxi and left to the hotel. I got to my room and cried. I just wished once I got into Happy mode I would stay there. But we all know that life tries to knock us down when we're happy.

?:u there?

Me:who?

?:zak

Me:come in.