chapter 17

Me:hey (kiss)

Ethan:hey u look amazing

Me:thx .. Hi zak

Ethan:I'll go put them in the van I'll see u there (kiss)

Me:Kay

He left and it was just me and zak

Zak:I-

Me:don't say anything u played me.. U hurt me.. U devastated me...and u know what u won.. I was wrong .. U broke Me... Now I know I will never ever ever ... Trust u again u and ur love one .. Can get the he'll out of my life.. I'm done with yhu... I hope .. It gives u hell .. Cause this is the last time after we're done investigating I don't plan on ever seing u AGAIN!!!

Zak:but k-

Me:no just don't .... I knew this was Gonna happen but I didn't believe it u know why cause I fell in love with yhu... That's why .. But now I see that u never ever .. Even cared about me again...

Zak:I love yhu ok I love yhu...b-

Me:but what ..u didn't do anything when she kissed u did she ...

He stayed silent

Me:exactly cause u didn't give a shit

Zak:I did but she kisses me... And I likes it oo and u we're gonna leave me anyway (crying)I know God damn well that u .. U we're gonna change and u did to another guy

Me:me .. That happened after u went with that girl...u didn't give a crap or shit about me . (crying)and ur pointing at me like I'm the bad guy please .. Ur the one that broke my heart u played with me.. I took a risk a chance to love again..

Zak:what

Me:yeah I did my boyfriend died years ago... He left,early with his dad to the war and died ... He was the one man I loves in my life ... When y came it change .. I loves again .. But now I know I won't love u again anymore ....cause I'm done..

?:hey u ok

Me:yeah lets just go

?:hey baby zak u alright?

Zak:yeah lets go

We walked into the van I sat in the back away from him and Ethan sat next to Nick I sat in the back by myself ..

We got to the airport... And aboard the airplane to Alcatraz ...

..

...

......

.......

..........

.............

................

We arrived and left.. To the hotel...

We got our rooms and ...got roomed together . But I got myself a room everyone did but zak and his gf didn't they got together also Aaron and Elena and me and Ethan

We got in and settled in...

Ethan:what happened with yhu and zak

Me:nothing and after this .. 2 months again done I'm done with him ..

Ethan:u can't say that he loves yhu

Me:if he did he would of said it along time ago

Ethan:u can't, stop loving because of what happened .

Me:I tried to love again .. But I made a mistake..

Ethan:I know it,still hurts cause of what,happened to Sam..

Me:exactly. I can't be with,anyone I need to get myself together

Ethan:it's fine

Me:thnk yhu (crying)

Ethan:shhh everything is gonna be fine.

Me:I'm sorry..

Ethan:it's fine.. Dry those tears ..

He cleaned ny eyes...

Ethan:go and have fun .. U need to heal this heart u have . Yes it hurts but u can't give up.. If u love him fight for him..

Me:I can't anymore..I can't

Ethan:u need too...

He was right I needed too... And fast . ...but it hurts he hurt me he destroyed me he .. He just did ..

Me:I know and I love him but I just couldn't...

I shower and change just trying what to do...