Epilogue

You guys are probably wondering, "Where the hell did Seolhyun go?" Well you see person who was thinking that... I will added her in.

Seulgi POV

I didn't realize this but when I actually thought BTS was a bunch of idiots, I was wrong. Apparently they have a smart side, because they are going places in life. Plus, they are making it big in their industry at the moment. As for Seolhyun? To be honest, I don't know what she's doing now. Then I walked through the cold air in town. And then I saw Seolhyun and her boyfriend. 

"Annyeong Seulgi-sshi" Her boyfriend spoke

"Annyeong" I said. To be honest, I don't know how Seolhyun got a guy like that. He's the opposite from her. Just like... Who was she with 7 years ago? Ah, that doesn't matter, he's just going to leave her when he sees her true colors.

"Seulgi? It's weird to see you here. In town" Seolhyun spoke

"I should be asking you that" I said, "I've been in town the whole time"

"Have you?" Seolhyun said

"Yeah, because you don't make a time to see me" I said, "Anyways, what do you do now?"

"I'm a model" Seolhyun said

"Pff" I said

"Anyways, we should get going. It was nice to see you again Seulgi-sshi" her boyfriend said

"Bye" I said

Him and Seolhyun ah started to walk away until Taehyung, Wendy, and Jungkook walked over to me. "Seulgi!"

"Oh hey, I just ran into Seolhyun" I said

"Yeah we just saw her and her boyfriend leaving" Wendy said

"Oh Taehyung ah, this is the first time you don't hang out with Joohyun" I teased

"Joohyun likes to shop so much... So I just wanted to hang out with the guys, so much walking though" Taehyung said

All four of us started to walk down the sidewalk until we bumped into some guy. He quickly apologized, "Sorry. It was my fault"

"Ani, it's my fault" I said

Then Wendy, Taehyung, and Jungkook caught up to me. 

"Hyung!" Jungkook said. Hugging the guy. He looks familiar. Nah.

"You don't know remember this person?" Wendy said

"Mwo?" I said, "I probably had forgotten... I'll just introduce myself again. Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Kang Seulgi!"

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Park Jimin" he said

I swear, that name sounds familiar...

It's the end! Thank you for reading and liking this fanfic! Oh yes, I also made other fanfics, so if you should check them out, it's Seulmin, Btsvelvet, and Jungri!