Chapter 14

Jimin POV

I always didn't understand why Appa chose me to marry Seolhyun, and the worst of all, she is sisters with Seulgi ah, someone who I actually have feelings towards.

For the past days Seolhyun ah got really clingy, and it's getting annoying. She wouldn't even let me talk to Seulgi ah or even anyone I know. It got to a point where I do talk to BTS, and they just shrug as they see me getting pulled from Seolhyun ah.

I saw Seulgi ah walking down the corridor. "Yah! Seulgi ah!"

She looked up from her phone, "Ne?"

"You need to help me" I said

Her eyes widen, "On what? Is it that bad?"

I answered, "To me. You need to tell Seolhyun ah that she's being a bit clingy" 

Seulgi said, "Wae? That's her way to show affection. Being annoying"

"Being annoying?" I reassured 

"Ne... Me and Seolhyun ah is getting along though. This is the first time in forever where she wouldn't yell and be angry at me" She states

"Yah, this is good for me and you"

Seulgi sighs, "Ugh, I'll see what I can do. If she gets angry, it's all on you"

Seulgi rolled her eyes and walked away.

Seulgi POV

I was walking out of my class and I saw Seolhyun ah coming towards me. Suddenly after she found out Jimin ah is going to marry her, she got really happy recently. 

"Annyeong!" She said

Honestly, this is the most she spoke to me in school. "Annyeong"

"Can you tell Eomma that I'm not gonna be home early, I'm going to hang out with Jimin ah?" She said

"Again?!" I said

"Ne" Seolhyun said

I rolled my eyes, "Arraseo"

She walked away returning to her old self. I started to walk down the corridor and I was surprised to see Jimin ah.

"Yah, Seulgi ah!" Jimin shouted

"Ne?" I asked

"You need to help me" 

My eyes widen, "On what? Is it bad?"

"To me. You need to tell Seolhyun ah that she's a bit clingy"

"Wae? That's her way of showing affection. Being annoying" 

"Being annoying?"

"Ne. Me and Seolhyun ah are getting along. This is the first time in forever where she wouldn't yell and be angry at me"

"Yah, this is good for me and you" 

I sighed, "Ugh, I'll see what I can do. If she's angry, it's all on you"