Chapter 18

Seulgi POV

Today was really stressful, tomorrow is Seolhyun and Jimin's wedding. I just walked out of the house, needing a break. So I walked to the park were I just sat on a bench on my phone.

"You'll be here tomorrow also?" Someone said

I looked up, "Oh hey Jimin ah"

He sat down next to me, the tension was a bit awkward, but it wasn't too awkward that we couldn't talk to each other.

"Aniyo, I'll still be at the wedding" Seulgi said, "The question is, will you be there?"

Jimin signed, "Of course I'll be there..."

"Jimin ah..." I said

I saw in the corner of my eye Jimin looking at me, "Ne?"

"Let's not fall in love, okay?" 

"Mwo?"

"You will be married to Seolhyun ah tomorrow. I just want you to be happy. Even if you have feelings for me... Please, let it go... For Seolhyun" my eyes started to tear up, but I'm not showing that I'm not crying

"Even if it hurts me... I'll be okay..." I added on, "Forget about you and me... It's in the past"

"Why are you saying all these things...?" Jimin asks

"Because... 'us' were meant to be forgotten... I have know that since the beginning" 

"You sure...?" 

I nodded, "I'll be okay... Just worry about yourself"

Jimin POV

I walked through the park, until I saw Seulgi ah. "Why is she doing here... Wait... Why am I doing here?"

"You'll be here tomorrow?" I asked

She looked up, "Oh hey Jimin ah"

"Aniyo... I'll be at the wedding" She added, "The question is, will you be there?"

I sighed, "Of course I'll be there..."

"Jimin ah..."

I looked at her, while Seulgi was looking at her hands, "Ne?"

"Let's not fall in love, okay?"

"Mwo?"

"You'll be married to Seolhyun ah. I just want you to be happy. If you have feelings, please let it go for Seolhyun"

Her eyes got tearly, "I'll be okay... Forget you and me, it's in the past"

"Why are you saying all these things...?"

"Just worry about yourself..."