Chapter 3

Seulgi POV

I was getting ready, about to walk out of the door.

"Yah! Seulgi ah, you are already leaving?" Seolhyun asked

"Yeah..." I said

"I'm coming" She said

I left, walking to the bus stop. a few minutes passed the bus arrived as I walked in, I was surprised that Jimin ah was already there. Then I sat next to him. Of all the BTS members, I feel different towards him, I don't know why.

He turned to me from his phone, "Oh hey, your later than me today"

"Yeah. Seolhyun was driving me crazy, she's so bossy" I said

"Is dance practice today?" I ask

"Aren't you the captain?" Jimin answers "And no, we don't have a practice today"

"Okay" I said

Fast forward to after school...

All of Red Velvet members were busy. Joy and Wendy ah were studying together, Yeri and Irene ah are just practicing while I'm here waiting for them to end. Then I saw Hoseok coming to me.

"Seulgi ah, why do you look so lonely?" Hoseok asks

"Oh, the others are busy" I said

"Oh, come with me. To the practice room with BTS" 

"Are you sure...?" 

"Yeah! You're my friend since the beginning, of course it's okay" 

"Arraseo" 

Me and Hoseok walked to their dance practice room. When we arrived there, all of the BTS members were starring at me.

"Annyeong" I said

"I brought Seulgi ah, she was alone" Hoseok said

All of them greeted themselves and I sat on the side on my phone while the rest of them was fooling around, being idiots. 

"Seulgi ah, wanna dance with us?" Hoseok asks

"Aniyo" I said

But Hoseok ignored my answer and just pulled me up to join them. I gave in and started to dance with them. I realized that all those students saying how they don't like to talk to people, they were wrong, because when you get to know them, they're just a bunch of dorks.

An hour passed and everyone returned home.  

Jimin POV

Me and BTS was just chilling out, while in the corner of my eye, I see the door open. It was Hoseok and Seulgi. All of our eyes turned to the door, being surprised that Seulgi ah was there.

"Annyeong" Seulgi said

"I brought Seulgi ah because she was alone" Hoseok said

All of us greeted her. A few minutes passed and Hoseok walked over to Seulgi.

"Seulgi ah, wanna dance with us?" Hoseok asks

"Aniyo" She said

Anyways, he pulls her up. I don't know why, but this feeling feels different. I feel like I'm jealous of Hoseok... Why should I be jealous? Hoseok has been Seulgi's friend since years ago...