Chapter 29

Seulgi POV

It's been almost a month since the suddent trip to Japan. I looked at my phone which I unlocked to show what time it is. 7:50 am. Shoots! I have school! I quickly got out of my bed and quickly got my uniform out of my closet. Then I realized, it's Saturday. I just made my self look stupid.

Me and Jimin doesn't really talk to eachother as much as we did a few months ago but I wanted to fix problems that happened nearly a month ago. Then I texted Jimin.

Me: Hey, meet me at the cafe at 10:00 am

Chimchim: Why?

Me: Just go there at 10:00... Please?

Chimchim: Alright

Me: Thanks

・・・

I was at the cafe looking through the window admiring the couple. And or spacing out. Then I suddenly heard the cafe door opening then I snapped out and turned to see who it was.

"Hey" I said

"Hey" Jimin said. Clearly he's still somewhat angry at me because what happened a month ago, but whatever floats his boat. He pulled his chair and sat down infront of me. "Why did you call me over for?"

"I wanted to fix things that happened a month ago... Sounds good?" I asked. He stayed slient. Man, this guy holds grudges. As much as you want to strangle him, Seulgi, you need to stay positive!

"Your opinion?" I asked him

"Look. Can we just forget about what happened a month ago or even forget about me and you, and just move on with our lives?" He asks, which makes me surprised on the fact how he just lets it go after.

"Fine. Park Jimin. If that's what you want... So be it" I said while grabbing my coat and purse leaving.

If he wants to forget about me and him together, that's fine. I'll just focus about me, myself, and I. 

The end is near~