Chapter 10 - Home

Start from the beginning

Emanuel: Okay our trip to the Cybertronian Underworld really did a number on these guys. 

Selina: Ah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, I guess your right.

Najat: They are so cute! They are just like the comedians I saw on TV! 

Emanuel: Yeah, you mean cable.

They are all my friends yet the only way Optimus can evolve into the Ultimate Transformer is by defeating them. 

***********

Mia's P.O.V.

Me and Chaos Bringer stood a few feet away from each other, each of us giving cold stares. 

Mia: So your the great Chaos Bringer.

Chaos Bringer: Ha, ha, ha, that's right. And I have come to take the Infinity Core from you. Let's battle.

I watched as he brought out his Transformers Tablet and showed it off. It was black with the Decepticon logo on it. 

Mia: We're ready, right Elita-1?

Elita-1: I can take him Mia, I know it! 

Mia: You have to battle. You don't have a choice.

Elita-1: I know. And I think it would be best if you let me handle this one on my own. 

Mia: What?

Elita-1: I don't want you to get hurt Mia. I don't want to see you end up going into the Cybertronian Underworld like the other Titans. 

Mia: Can you beat him? 

Elita-1: There's nobody better than me. You know that. 

Chaos Bringer: So what's it going to be? Ground Bridge Open?

I glanced at Elita-1 then turned my attention back to Chaos Bringer as I brought out my Transformers Tablet. It was white with pink details and it had the Autobot insignia.

Mia: Ground Bridge! Open!

**********

Emanuel's P.O.V.

I was running through the streets of the city when I finally made it to my street, and I came to a halt outside my family resteurant. After all this time, I just want to go in there and see my parents again. I took a deep breath, then I opened up the door and bolted inside.

Emanuel: Hey everyone! I'm home! 

The room was filled with customors as they, including my mom who was serving drinks all stopped their conversations and all looked up at me in shock.

Customor #1: Emanuel! Your back!

Customor #2: It's her!

At that point my dad walked into the restuerant through the bar entrance and he nearly flipped when he saw me.

Emanuel's Dad: Hi Emanuel! Welcome home!

Emanuel: Hey everybody! 

I seemed all happy and cheery at first, but then something came to mind. Someone was missing from all of this.

Emanuel: Hey, where's Iestyn?

Emanuel's Mom: You just missed him, he went into town to run a few errands. But he's expecting to me back any minute now.

Emanuel: Aw, that's too bad. I was really looking forward to seeing him.

Customer #3: Hey Emanuel, I'm not too busy i'd like to hear all about your adventure!