Elizabeth Midford

You stood looking in your mirror you had promised your girlfriend Elizabeth that would go out on a date with her today but, every dress you tried seem to just made the fat look worse. You found yourself pinching and prodding at the flabby rolls, as you looked at your figure, in the mirror, sighing to yourself you hesitantly pulled the (f/c) dress up and over your head, as you heard a light knock on door.

"Hey, (N/N), you done in there yet? I wanna see the dress, on you!" Elizabeth hollered slightly. Hesitant at first, as a light, pink blush dusted your face, as you silently managed to gather up your courage and step outside of your bedroom. Lizzy blushed lightly as she ran over and hugged you tightly.

"Oh my gosh, (Y/N), that fits you perfectly! You look so adorable in that!!" She cheered,grinning brightly as a red blush dusted your face. "y-You really think so? I was kind of worried I wouldn't be able to pull off a outfit like this....." You mumbled shyly blushing a bright red as you spoke. Lady Elizabeth giggled and kissed your cheek. "Of course you can (Y/N)!! You're so adorable in it!!" You smiled slightly, as hestiantly leaned down to press a gentle kiss apon your blond pigtailed girlfriend's lips, as light shocked pink dusted her cheeks. "Thank you, Lizzy......" you mumbled into the kiss, as the two of you separated lips leaving a surprised Elizabeth in her wake, blushing brightly as she did so, but you did manage to pick up on the smile in her voice when, she spoke again, "Heh, my adorable, (Y/N)!You're so cute, heh, I love you so much!"