Monkey D. Luffy

You're one of the roughest, toughest pirates of the salty seas.Your name is (Y/N) (L/N),but in your own mind it's more like (Y/N) (L/N) queen of the pirates.Your reason being is that you have the biggest lovely dovey crush on your baka of a captain rubber boy,Monkey D.Luffy better known as Luffy.And also the fact that in your mind every king needs a queen.After all Luffy's dream is to collect the one piece treasure and become king of the pirates, right?

Sanji's P.O.V

Haha! It's funny how (Y/N) is always staring at Luffy. It's obvious that she likes him, but he's too much of an idiot to even seen his own feelings about her.

Time Skip!Your P.O.V

Tonight you and the ship's chef Sanji had devised a plan to get Luffy to notice you the way that you notice him.You sat on your chubby bottom as Sanji passed out everyone's dinners. Eventually the blonde swirly eyebrowed chef grabbed a hold of the local rubber boy pulling him towards a secluded room that you had picked out on the ship.A smile found it's way across your chubby cheeks as you followed the two.

Luffy's P.O.V

Ah yeah! This room is filled with delicous meat! Yahoo!

Your P.O.V

To convince the straw hat baka to enter said room you and Sanji had filled the room tons of plates of Luffy's favorite food, meat. But Sanji had moved the plates of meat around so that they said the words 'I love you, (Y/N)-Luffy'. Sanji left the two of you alone hoping Luffy would get the message. "Hey, (Y/N) that meat says something..." Luffy. "Yep." You replied crossing your chubby arms over one another. "What does it say, (Y/N)?"Luffy asked stupidly once again. "Let's see..... It says....'I love you,(Y/N)-Luffy'." You replied. "Hey, (Y/N) the meat's right, I do love you!" Luffy stated as he used his stretchy rubber arms to pull your chubby body against his lean pirate one. Smiling you gave him a quick kiss on the lips and broke away replying with "I love you too, Luffy" as you snuggled your head into the chest of your rubber boyfriend.

Extended Ending

"Hey, (Y/N) can I eat the meat now?"

"Fine, yeah go ahead..."

"YES!"

Way to ruin the romantic moment there, Luffy.....