"Captain America" Steve Rogers

You're the newest member of the Avengers as of today, (Y/N) (L/N) you're also the little sister to Thor and Loki, which makes you the daughter of Odin.You were also sent to Earth, as a baby for your protection, and raised by an family of apoted parents, so in other words, Thor and Loki don't know that you exist at the moment. You have the power of (favorite superhero/god/goddess power or F/P, in other words favortive power, but shortened), but before you joined up with your new companions you were thought to be a perfectly normal girl who also happened to be a superhero fantic, who was just a little on the chubby side, of course this before you found out about said super powers.

Time Skip! Some months later!

You're been a member of the crime fighting group for quite sometime now. You've used your power of (F/P) to fight all kinds of different enemies. You've already grown closer to your long lost brothers Thor and Loki, but most importantly you've fallen deeply and madly in love with someone,over your time here. In this case your love interest is none other than Steve Rogers or in other words and known names the ever famous superhero, Captain America. And today was your chance to tell him, all about it after all it was the earth holiday of Thanksgiving and you were suppose to tell people who and what you're thankful for. And your plan was to tell the American superhero just how thankful you were for him.

Time Skip! To thanksgiving dinner!

Your eating thanksgiving dinner with all your team mates and thanks to the team's goofball flirt man of iron, Tony Stark and your brother Thor you and Steve had a table all to yourselves. "So, (Y/N) what are you thankful for? " Steve asked, to which you failed to notice the light pinkish blush that covered his cheeks. "Well there's lots of things..." you answered now nervous as you pondered about your answer your chubby index finger timidly swirling around a lock of (H/C) hair. "Like?" Steve asked. " Well first off I'm thankful for you. " You answered with a light blush that covered your chubby (S/C) cheeks. "Really? I'm thankful for you too, (Y/N)." He replied glazing longingly into your bright (E/C) eyes which only made you blush even more. Smiling you quickly gave the captain a peck on the lips. "I love you." You said as you broke away glazing lovingly into his eyes. "I love you too, (Y/N).Happy Thanksgiving. " He replied before you two happily kissed each other again.