Black Star

You, Maka, and the rest of the Soul Eater gang were going to go play basket, you even got Crona to join the group, but you were most excited to see Black Star. You were the his biggest fan, next to Tsubaki that is, after you had the worlds biggest crush on the blue haired idiot. Just one, small problem, your basketball skills and chubbiness didn't exactly go well together. What, if he chose you for his team, and then he lost the game? Black Star would be devastated. After all, how could he ever learn how to surpass God without being able to beat Soul's team in a lousy basketball game? How frustrating,are this was for you, gosh!

Black Star's P.O.V

"YEAH ALRIGHT I'M GOTTA SHOW ALL THOSE LOSERS, HOW GREAT I AM!" I yelled at Tsubaki as we walked over to the basketball court. "I'm sure you will, Black Star"Tsubaki replied while clapping. "Yo!Black Star! How's it going?" I turned, around upon hearing a different voice. "(Y/N)!" I yelled out to the world's second biggest star, running up towards the (Skin tone)skinned,(H/C) haired girl, that was until a I tripped over a rock, and landed on top of my star queen. ARGH! This is so embarrassing! "Um, B-black S-star, could you move please?"I heard (Y/N) stutter out. "Oh um, yeah...sorry about that" I said beganing to remove my self from (Y/N)'s body.

Soul's P.O.V

What are those to idiots doing? I thought as I show Black Star on top of (Y/N)'s body.So uncool.

Patty's P.O.V

AW! They should kiss! I thought, as I walked over towards Black Star and (Y/N)'s compromising position while singing about giraffes.

I stomped on Black Star's head making his lips slam into (Y/N)'s. Then I went over to a tree and started to make giraffes out of some fallen leaves. Giraffes,Giraffes GIRAFFES!

Death the Kid's P.O.V

ACK! THEIR KISSING POSITION IS SO ASYMMETRICAL! OH WAIT A SECOND, SO ARE THESE STUPID STRIPES ON MY HEAD! "NOO, I'M ASYMMETRICAL GARBAGE! GARBAGE, I SAY!""

Liz's P.O.V

On great now I gotta go fix Kid!" It's okay kid you're not garbage!"

Crona's P.O.V

I can't deal with this! Ragarnok then began punching my head." AHH! Stop it that hurts! I can't deal with pain!" Too bad, ya whip!"

Maka's P.O.V

'WHAT THE HECK?' I thought as I Maka Chopped half the people here. "MAKA CHOP"

Your P.O.V

Apparently and fortunately for you Maka decided not to Maka chop Black Star. You could his lips on yours as they. he had made out with you the whole time all this was happening. Needless to stay, everyone forget about the basketball game and just continued to do what ever it was they were doing. Black Star eventually broke away from your plump lips " I love you, (Y/N) he whispered in your ear. " I love you too, Black Star." You replied a fate pink blush as you leaned up and kissed his nose. You and Blackk Star then went n to become the best couple at the DWMA. After all the two of you were stars, right?