Rorona Zoro

You're one of the strongest members of the Straw Hat Pirate crew captained by Monkey D. Luffy.Though you hide your strength behind all that weight that you carried.Muscles upon muscles were hidden by fat and other things like pieces of (F/C) clothing. Today you sat in the crows nest watching the ocean and the rest of your crew and everything that went on below the high platform. Below you could see Luffy gobbling down big hunks of meat, while Nami drank orange juice as she navigated the ship in it's current direction. You looked around for a little bit spotting Sanji delivering food to Ussop and the others.You looked around more, your bright (E/C) eyes finally come in contact with the light green haired head of your crush, the three swordsman, Rorona Zoro.You had a thing for outsmarting the poor swordsman and you did that whether often, like almost every day of the week, and month oh and don't forget year as well. Getting bored of the crows nest you climbed down the mest, calling up Ussop to take over so that you could go bug Zoro.

"HEY ZORO!" You yelled tackling the poor swordsman to the ground. "Ack, (Y/N)!GET OFF OF ME!" Zoro yelled busting your eardrums as he tried to push your chubby body away from his muscular one."Nope,nope!"You chanted happily comfortable with being the one on top at the moment. Zoro smirked, you weren't paying that much attention and before you knew it, he had some how flipped the two of you over, so that he was on top now. You wondered what this position looked like to everyone else,you concluded that it probably if it weren't for both of your clothes still being on each others bodies it would probably look like you and Zoro were gonna have a little fun, if you knew what I mean. You were now blushing because, of your dirty little thoughts about the light green haired swordsman *wink,wink* *hint,hint* Unknown to you, Zoro had this crazy idea.

Zoro gripped your head clutching ahold of your (H/L) (H/C) locks of (hair type or H/T) and smashed his lips against your plump ones.He had outsmarted you for a moment, before you flipped him back over as the two of you broke away the kiss."ARGH!(Y/N)!"

"Haha!Real Smooth!Love ya, Zoro!" You stated as you pecked his lips with another kiss. As you broke any you heard the words "Love ya, too (Y/N)."