Draco Malfoy

"(L/N)!" You heard your (F/C) and (Second Fav Color or S/F/C) haired crush, Draco Malfoy yell as he chased down the halls of Hogwarts. You were in for it now that was for sure. You see yesterday the pranksters of the wizarding school, Fred and George Wesley, had somehow gotten into the Slytherin commons room and made their way up to a nearby shower and replaced Draco's shampoo with a two cans of (F/C) and (S/F/C) hair dye. Still doesn't explain why Malfoy was chasing you, huh? Well in their mist of leaving the twins twins had thrown the packing of the hair dye cans and unfortunately you just happen to catch it. And well Draco in his angry state never even noticed Fred and George dashing out of the green and silver commons room, all he saw were your pudgy hands holding the packing for the cans of (F/C) and (S/F/C), so his grey eyes your chubby self was to blame for the current misfortune of the boy's once blonde hair. So here your running down the halls of Hogwarts as fast as your pudgy legs could carry you. Finally, you where sure Draco would never look for you here in the bathroom of the infamous Moaning Myrtle. 'He'll never come in here 'you thought as you leaned your chubby body against one of the somewhat cleaner walls of the bathroom. Oh how wrong you were, you should have remembered that this bathroom was almost always abandoned by pretty much every girl at Hogwarts.

Draco's P.O.V

'She thinks can hide there? That will get her nowhere! Doesn't she remember that this place is pretty much abandoned..' I thought.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"(Y/N) (L/N)!" You heard Draco snare loudly as he ran towards you as Moaning Myrtle cried and moaned in her stall nearby. 'OH SNAP!' You though as began to run again with your (H/L) (H/C) hair whipping against your back as ran trying to find a another place to hide. Finally and still tired out from earlier you crashed knocked out in one of the nearby stalls.

Draco's P.O.V

"(Y/N)!" I shouted reaching down, bring her body close to mine, as I started shaking the shoulders of the well rounded (S/C) girl. 'That idiot. I never meant for her to faint like that!' I thought."Mobiliarbus.." I muttered pointing my wand at the (H/C) girl lifting her off the ground and carrying her towards the Slytherin commons only to lower her down on a couch nearby.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Where the heck where you? 'This spot is way too comfy to be the bathroom floor!' You groaned trying to sit up before and bunking your forehead against Malfoy's. "Ouch!" You yelped in pain pulling away realizing who's head you had hit. "Sorry, Draco..." You replied blushing a little as the still (F/C) and (S/F/C) haired boy looked you in the eyes, (E/C) ones meeting grey ones. "It's alright, (Y/N)..." He replied. "You're not mad, or anything?!!" You said confused. "No, why would I be?" He questioned. " Well what about your hair?" You replied. "I figured out that it was the Wesleys this morning, they left their initials on the packaging." He replied pointing to the two boxes of hair dye laying down on a nearby table. "(Y/N)?" He questioned. "Yeah?" You replied. "Can I tell you something personal?" He asked. Was that a blush you saw on his cheeks? Nope, it couldn't have been. Impossible, simply impossible. "Never, mind...It probably be better if I just showed you." He stated. 'What could he possibly have meant by that?' you thought not realizing you would get your answer pretty soon. Draco smirked gripped your chin turning you towards him, Then, it became clear, as he smashed his lips on to your plump ones. "I love, you, (Y/N)..."

Extended Ending

"So when do you think this will wear off?" Draco asked you gripping his current oddly colored hair. "Probably in about a week" you replied to your new boyfriend as you kissed his cheek. "Stupid, Wesleys!" Malfoy cursed. At which you giggled as you kissed his cheek once again.